In Facebook Photo, Charleston Suspect Wears Flags Of Racist African States

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
He's well versed in White Supremacy, driven by the ideology to kill. These white supremacist finally got a gunman to perpetuate their violence
"Ignore the dead bodies, he had Black friends on Facebook."

:comeon:
As if that mattered when he explicitly said he killed them because they're black.:dahell: Don't entertain that dummy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's well versed in White Supremacy, driven by the ideology to kill. These white supremacist finally got a gunman to perpetuate their violence

As if that mattered when he explicitly said he killed them because they're black.:dahell: Don't entertain that dummy

He is as well versed in White Supremacy as you are which is jack shyt.

At of all the Black Churches in Charleston S.C., some probably near to his house and he came in the side door knowing it was unlocked and shot people because they were black and the news told you that?

The news can tell you many things....do you believe it?:francis:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
He is as well versed in White Supremacy as you are which is jack shyt.

At of all the Black Churches in Charleston S.C., some probably near to his house and he came in the side door knowing it was unlocked and shot people because they were black and the news told you that?

The news can tell you many things....do you believe it?:francis:
The guy has patches of Rhodesia and Apartheid South Africa on his jacket in a photo, he ain't a regular racist. I'm hearing reports that he came in the church, sat down, talked to people then shot an hour later. There's supposedly snapchat video of everyone in the church and you can see him in the background. Black churches are very welcoming, no one is gonna turn you away so he didn't have to sneak in as I think you're implying. He shot up a historic black church, not your regular everyday church. The killing was very "symbolic".

CHL

Superstar
Daps
:russ: So White Supremacists got black friends now? Can you name me a group of White Nationalists that have "Lil Ray Ray" on their facebook friends list?

Dumb gullible posters.
You fukking retard, you've never used Facebook have you? Some people have 1000 "friends", does it mean they have ever spoken to them or even know them? Of course not.

You're like 40, aren't you? :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@HideoKojima
1. You are hearing reports from where? A regular racist...:mjlol:.
2. He wasn't there for an hour. The video tape shows him coming in the unlocked side door of the church 45 mins before the shooting.
3. The pic of him is blurred...wearing a hoodie he never came in with...:comeon:

4. Black Churches have member meetings...with members and staff. Yes he just so happened to use a side door at 8 pm at night when the only reason it would be unlocked if members were coming in( which was never reported).

5. Twitter from Charleston Police said the shooting happened at 9pm but that was posted at 6:40 PM and another at 7:19

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You fukking retard, you've never used Facebook have you? Some people have 1000 "friends", does it mean they have ever spoken to them or even know them? Of course not.

You're like 40, aren't you? :snoop:

Trying hard to make excuses. 1000 friends...:russ:

We know you can deny that he didn't have many friends. Less than 100 friends and 49 were black. You stay losing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:russ: So White Supremacists got black friends now? Can you name me a group of White Nationalists that have "Lil Ray Ray" on their facebook friends list?

Dumb gullible posters.
So you really think that everybody's FB "friends" are their friends in real life? :mjlol:

That's how I know you don't have any friends on social media or in real life. I have FB friends who I just passed by in high school and never spoke too, or I've seen in the city, or are friends of a friend, or some I even met on FB. Go outside.