In Elementary School wasn't no game at school ****ing with Oregon Trail

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytch azz teachers use to use Oregen Trail as barganing chip for the bad kids.

Teacher-"keep acting up and NOBODYS playing Oregen Trail:mjpls:"

*fellow classmates*:krs::noah::damn:y'all better shut up so we can play Oregon Trail!"

Bad kids-*silence*

Teacher-"that's better:mjpls:"

*teacher gets through her lesson,but sumbodys pencil falls on the floor*

Teacher-"Oh so you wanna cause a commotion now,ok I can see y'all don't really want to play no Oregen Trail today huh"

*pushes computer back into closet and locks it*

Kids-:noah: "noooo" :deadrose: whhhhy:sadcam:

That bytch held that Oregen trail over our heads for weeks at a time:damn: had the whole class mad at you cause u the reason they ain't get to play Oregen Trail....I can buy my own Oregen trail now ho,u don't own us no mor....we wuz only kids and you wuz playin phsycholigical warfare:damn:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
lol remember the last ditch attempt at hunting to save the wagon party? Down to zero food? Crossing those rivers was always a bytch. Stockpiling like 400 pounds of buffalo. Having no money to stock up on supplies, or having to buy medicine instead of other shyt, because everyone dying from cholera or something. I only beat that game....maybe never, but I think at least a handful of times. Amazon Trail was dope as fukk too.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Oregon trail and Carmen San Diego held me down as a kid. I remember getting to the last clue in Carmen San Diego, and theyd give me some bullshyt ass clue..im like bytch im 7 idk who the fukk Billie Holliday is :damn:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Played all those games in elementary.

I remember we would play Carmen San Diego as a class and we'd always figure out who did what but he'd always be released on a technicality. Somehow I figured out that we needed an arrest warrant to make the charges stick. It worked and I was all :jawalrus: and the teacher was like :beli: be nice Jason. I was such a douche. Don't know how I never got my ass kicked.

But yeah Oregon Trail, Math Blasters, Number Cruncher, Cross Country Texas, were all the shyt. I played the Oregon trail on the hard floppy disks. I found it on the net recently but you need to move mountains to get the shyt to work. :scusthov:

snakes&suits

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Williams Street, Atlanta, GA
That bytch held that Oregen trail over our heads for weeks at a time:damn: had the whole class mad at you cause u the reason they ain't get to play Oregen Trail....I can buy my own Oregen trail now ho,u don't own us no mor....we wuz only kids and you wuz playin phsycholigical warfare:damn:

:lolbron: this is some of the funniest shyt I have read on this site. Love it!

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
What ya'll knew about Reading Blaster?
ReadingBlaster6-9.jpg

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Numbers Munchers??!! oh snap

Excited-fat-kid-wrestling-fan.gif

My progression was Oregon trail then sim city then civilation with age of empires mixed in. Pos rep

Yeah....I never had the first installments of SimCity....didn't get into until like 11th grade, but I was hooked after that.... :myman:

and Carmen San Diego video.............the game asking folks for warrants to arrest the bad guy................:wow:.................games nowadays would just kick down the door and ask questions later..........:wow: :snoop:

AceDeuce

I got a lot of challengers...
Daps
Lemonade stand was dope too, had me on my entrepreneurial tip. Oregon trail and number munchers was the shyt. Then going to my folk house and playing paperboy and excitebike...damn, those were the days.