In case yall need to be reminded why anti-black male rhetoric is some online shyt...

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Don't take this guy's advice. Propaganda in the form of media is always used as a precursor to harming a group. You need to dehumanize in order to justify harm against another. Social media is a form of media. It might not be the nightly news or the newspaper but it's still a form of media that can be used for propaganda. If anything, social media is even more lethal since it's backed by recommendation algorithms. DO NOT listen to @cyndaquil , this the kind of person yall should be accusing of being a CAC.
Chronically online was the point you're missing...some yall mfers live on Twitter. Letting it bleed into reality is not good for you. Just log off...for a bit.
Idk why this shyt is a laughing matter for you. The reality is that a lot of these deranged CACs who are hyper online get radicalized by anti BM rhetoric online then go on "lone wolf" mass shootings. They think that they're justified in their evil too.
Yeah they do and they will because like you said their algorithm is providing that to them. Cacs in black face continue to spread anti black male rhetoric as well. My point is TWITTER is now an app designed to spread that filth! I did not mention Facebook, insttagram, etc. Call it out when you see and report and try to get those posts deleted but spending all your time online reading anti black male rhetoric posted by racists in digital black face, self hating black females, alt right outward racist cacs is not good for the psyche.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Also, people need to dead the notion black men kill each other over perceived self-hatred or some because I hate to say it, it's usually some petty shyt 90% of the time.

Breh

cacs have been going on mass shootings before any of us were even born. I'm not in the same wheelhouse as the breh @cyndaquil in terms of how you go about the issue or push back, but it's the same shyt they been pulling since the days the ink on the emancipation proclamation was dried.
This wasn’t what I meant btw. I don’t think it’s because of self-hatred per se.

What I’m saying is, when you grow up with positive examples of black men around you, you tend to be more forgiving of other black men because you see them as human beings who are capable of making mistakes.

If we viewed each other that way, we wouldn’t be killing each other over petty shyt.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This wasn’t what I meant btw. I don’t think it’s because of self-hatred per se.

What I’m saying is, when you grow up with positive examples of black men around you, you tend to be more forgiving of other black men because you see them as human beings who are capable of making mistakes.

If we viewed each other that way, we wouldn’t be killing each other over petty shyt.

but if someone didn't have a positive black male influence in their life, that doesn't make them anymore or any less prone to kill someone if they did.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
You reached hard to make your first point.

What I said is, I never viewed black men as my enemy or as inherently malevolent because I had strong black males (such as my father) in my life.

However, because of what was pushed in the media, I did believe that the majority of black fathers were deadbeats.

But I still never believed it was due to the fact that black men as a collective are just sorry. I thought it was because of what the narrative said it was — black men disproportionately coming up in poverty leading to an inability to provide. My point still stands.

By the way, my own father and most black men I knew coming up believed that shyt as well. We gonna act like CNN didn’t do an entire series called “Black in America”?

My parents made me watch that shyt and one of the episodes was about single motherhood in the black community. But it was only spoken about from the women’s perspective.

We simply didn’t know better until brothers started to push back against the narrative.

Everything else in your paragraph is just effeminate simp matriarchal babble.

You throw together a bunch of buzzwords (redpill, chronically online) and think that is supposed to shame me into silence and it won’t. :unimpressed:
Excuse my earlier points about your experience I did not understand. You cannot watch only mainstream media documentaries about blackness! Read books from black male authors! The bias towards black women is present and youve seen it! Even watching the 1619 project documentary.
However the reactionary manosphere shyt is not the way. That in and of itself is just another online silo group thought place. I did not mention red pill.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
but if someone didn't have a positive black male influence in their life, that doesn't make them anymore or any less prone to kill someone if they did.
I think that’s debatable, but killing aside, you can’t tell me that “nikkas ain’t shyt” rhetoric hasn’t hindered black men and our ability to see value in each other.

Excuse my earlier points about your experience I did not understand. You cannot watch only mainstream media documentaries about blackness! Read books from black male authors! The bias towards black women is present and youve seen it! Even watching the 1619 project documentary.
However the reactionary manosphere shyt is not the way. That in and of itself is just another online silo group thought place. I did not mention red pill.
This was back in the early 2000s breh. Not everyone had access to information outside of mainstream media like we do now.

And truth be told, even having rewatched the documentary as an adult I think it was a decent series. That’s just the one part of it where they dropped the ball a little bit.

Manosphere/redpill is all the same shyt to me, I associate one with the other. They’re grifters.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I'm aware but the thing is that this internet shyt is making it more frequent. Online they get advice on ways to commit these mass shootings etc.
It's basically virtual Klan meetings if you could call it that.
The algorithms are designed to push content to those who are vulnerable to it. Ie spend more time on the app. It'll usually start as subtle conservative stuff then move onto harder and more conservative things over time so if white supremacist rhetoric pops up eventually and the user leans into it their page will be filled with that stuff right?
They end up connecting with people in the comments section or white supremacist content creators. Get invited to special online groups like you said now they are radicalized.
The issue here is the fact
A. These people were already vulnerable to this racist rhetoric
B. The apps are pushing it to drive up revenue by getting users to be continuously scrolling

How do we combat that when the moderation teams on Twitter actively refuse to close outright klansmen level accounts?

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I think that’s debatable, but killing aside, you can’t tell me that “nikkas ain’t shyt” rhetoric hasn’t hindered black men and our ability to see value in each other.

This was back in the early 2000s breh. Not everyone had access to information outside of mainstream media like we do now.

And truth be told, even having rewatched the documentary as an adult I think it was a decent series. That’s just the one part of it where they dropped the ball a little bit.

Manosphere/redpill is all the same shyt to me, I associate one with the other. They’re grifters.

but black men do see the value in one another in spite of it.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
If one of the main causes of death for young black men is homicide at the hands of another black man, then clearly we don’t.

Even you said that a lot of times violence between black men is over petty shyt.

My point is, if we valued each other we would be willing to let the petty shyt slide.

But we can just agree to disagree breh.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
If one of the main causes of death for young black men is homicide at the hands of another black man, then clearly we don’t.

Even you said that a lot of times violence between black men is over petty shyt.

My point is, if we valued each other we would be willing to let the petty shyt slide.

....but not every black man is killing other black men.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION

This is a complex issue and I see both of your points here. Maybe the question should be not do we see value in each other but rather when do we stop seeing value in each other? Is the petty shyt really petty to the people involved? If you're willing to kill over something then to YOU it may not be petty but to most others it could be.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This is a complex issue and I see both of your points here. Maybe the question should be not do we see value in each other but rather when do we stop seeing value in each other? Is the petty shyt really petty to the people involved? If you're willing to kill over something then to YOU it may not be petty but to most others it could be.

the problem is people focus on the extreme examples of black men and use them as the starting point when they're the extraordinary example .

The average breh is not out here trying to pull a sgt. waters on another breh or quick to pull a gun on someone.

And if/when it does occur, it's based primarily on proximity to other black people.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
But you're using their talking points. That 'unlike other men, you have no queens' shyt is bm black pill. I was with you until you said that. Radical feminism ruins every woman it touches, incl the non- black ones. We just got it first due to our early dependence on govt.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
But you're using their talking points. That 'unlike other men, you have no queens' shyt is bm black pill. I was with you until you said that. Radical feminism ruins every woman it touches, incl the non- black ones. We just got it first due to our early dependence on govt.
:ehh: Acknowledging this point here. Props.