In case yall need to be reminded why anti-black male rhetoric is some online shyt...

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION

This old family guy clip is exactly why mfers don't say that lying bullshyt in real life

:mjlol:

Just a reminder for the chronically online brehs that twitter =/= real life

Edit:
I probably could've named the thread title better :snoop:

Last edited:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Several white supremacist mass shooters were literally groomed and radicalized on the internet.

Yet you’re trying to use a fukking cartoon to convince black men that we shouldn’t be concerned about our image being tarnished by our own women on the internet.

I don’t post as much as I used to, partially because I realized 90% of the “brehs” on this site are fukking stupid.

:hhh:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Several white supremacist mass shooters were literally groomed and radicalized on the internet.

Yet you’re trying to use a fukking cartoon to convince black men that we shouldn’t be concerned about our image being tarnished by our own women on the internet.

I don’t post as much as I used to, partially because I realized 90% of the “brehs” on this site are fukking stupid.

wjq8KM.gif

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION

You cannot control the digital landscape. Twitter is now an alt right social media platform basically. That was Elon Musk's plan and vision for the app. You cannot control the digital landscape yet we keep seeing thread after thread about what some racist said on Twitter. Most black women do not think like the ones on Twitter.
Even if the image of black men was promoted as pristine and impeccable online the white supremacists will still be radicalized and still hate us. The point is being chronically online some of yall start to blur reality and the internet together. They go on there specifically to say this ignorant hateful stuff because they can't in real life.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

You know what the crazy part is breh.

The anti-heterosexual black male HATE on this site comes primarily from heterosexual black men :wow:

These woman raised matriarchal VANGUARDS can't even see that they HATE themselves and their own image :wow:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what the crazy part is breh.

The anti-heterosexual black male HATE on this site comes primarily from heterosexual black men :wow:

These woman raised matriarchal VANGUARDS can't even see that they HATE themselves and their own image :wow:
Salute

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
You cannot control the digital landscape. Twitter is now an alt right social media platform basically. That was Elon Musk's plan and vision for the app. You cannot control the digital landscape yet we keep seeing thread after thread about what some racist said on Twitter. Most black women do not think like the ones on Twitter.
Even if the image of black men was promoted as pristine and impeccable online the white supremacists will still be radicalized and still hate us. The point is being chronically online some of yall start to blur reality and the internet together. They go on there specifically to say this ignorant hateful stuff because they can't in real life.
No one is saying that you can control the digital landscape.

But you CAN push back against the narrative, not necessarily to convince black women, but to convince black men.

You wanna know part of the reason why black males are so quick to see each other as “opps” and murk one another?

Because more than likely they constantly heard “nikkas ain’t shyt” rhetoric from their mothers, without seeing examples to the contrary.

I don’t think that way, because I was raised by a strong and intelligent black father. I value black men and don’t see black men as inherently evil.

But even with that influence, up until 2020 I foolishly believed that most black male fathers are deadbeats because that was constantly repeated in the media until black men online started using statistics to push back against that narrative.

When a group of people are able to push a narrative about a specific population that paints them in a negative light, it becomes difficult to empathize with the slandered population which can lead to individuals within that group being harmed.

nikkas like you are just scared and can’t bring yourself to accept the fact that, unlike other groups of men, you don’t have a “queen”.

Which is fine, but don’t try and convince other brehs to lie to themselves like you.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
No one is saying that you can control the digital landscape.

But you CAN push back against the narrative, not necessarily to convince black women, but to convince black men.

You wanna know part of the reason why black males are so quick to see each other as “opps” and murk one another?

Because more than likely they constantly heard “nikkas ain’t shyt” rhetoric from their mothers, without seeing examples to the contrary.

I don’t think that way, because I was raised by a strong and intelligent black father. I value black men and don’t see black men as inherently evil.

But even with that influence, up until 2020 I foolishly believed that most black male fathers are deadbeats because that was constantly repeated in the media until black men online started using statistics to push back against that narrative.

When a group of people are able to push a narrative about a specific population that paints them in a negative light, it becomes difficult to empathize with the slandered population which can lead to individuals within that group being harmed.

nikkas like you are just scared and can’t bring yourself to accept the fact that, unlike other groups of men, you don’t have a “queen”.

Which is fine, but don’t try and convince other brehs to lie to themselves like you.
You say you didn't think this way because you were raised by a strong black father but then said the media got you to think this way in 2020. If the media is able to sway you that easily then you did not have a solid foundation to start with on our history and community. I knew enough black men and saw my own father to know black people weren't on that type of time but also knowledge of history. I also knew from my own mother and growing up around multiple black women that they did not think about the men in that way either.

Honestly this just sounds like some manosphere babble bout "queens" this and that. When you get your info from the media rather than read and educate yourself through books instead of being chronically online this kind of brainwashing doesn't occur.

Fun fact: They've been pushing the narrative for centuries about black males. This isn't new. We've been fighting it all this time too. But we can't just sit here and let online groups of people paint our world view of how we view each other.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Don't take this guy's advice. Propaganda in the form of media is always used as a precursor to harming a group. You need to dehumanize in order to justify harm against another. Social media is a form of media. It might not be the nightly news or the newspaper but it's still a form of media that can be used for propaganda. If anything, social media is even more lethal since it's backed by recommendation algorithms. DO NOT listen to @cyndaquil , this the kind of person yall should be accusing of being a CAC.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Shhh. Let the chronically online brehs get upset and post paragraphs:russ:
Idk why this shyt is a laughing matter for you. The reality is that a lot of these deranged CACs who are hyper online get radicalized by anti BM rhetoric online then go on "lone wolf" mass shootings. They think that they're justified in their evil too.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You say you didn't think this way because you were raised by a strong black father but then said the media got you to think this way in 2020. If the media is able to sway you that easily then you did not have a solid foundation to start with on our history and community. I knew enough black men and saw my own father to know black people weren't on that type of time but also knowledge of history. I also knew from my own mother and growing up around multiple black women that they did not think about the men in that way either.

Honestly this just sounds like some manosphere babble bout "queens" this and that. When you get your info from the media rather than read and educate yourself through books instead of being chronically online this kind of brainwashing doesn't occur.

Fun fact: They've been pushing the narrative for centuries about black males. This isn't new. We've been fighting it all this time too. But we can't just sit here and let online groups of people paint our world view of how we view each other.

Also, people need to dead the notion black men kill each other over perceived self-hatred or some because I hate to say it, it's usually some petty shyt 90% of the time.

Idk why this shyt is a laughing matter for you. The reality is that a lot of these deranged CACs who are hyper online get radicalized by anti BM rhetoric online then go on "lone wolf" mass shootings. They think that they're justified in their evil too.

Breh

cacs have been going on mass shootings before any of us were even born. I'm not in the same wheelhouse as the breh @cyndaquil in terms of how you go about the issue or push back, but it's the same shyt they been pulling since the days the ink on the emancipation proclamation was dried.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

You reached hard to make your first point.

What I said is, I never viewed black men as my enemy or as inherently malevolent because I had strong black males (such as my father) in my life.

However, because of what was pushed in the media, I did believe that the majority of black fathers were deadbeats.

But I still never believed it was due to the fact that black men as a collective are just sorry. I thought it was because of what the narrative said it was — black men disproportionately coming up in poverty leading to an inability to provide. My point still stands.

By the way, my own father and most black men I knew coming up believed that shyt as well. We gonna act like CNN didn’t do an entire series called “Black in America”?

My parents made me watch that shyt and one of the episodes was about single motherhood in the black community. But it was only spoken about from the women’s perspective.

We simply didn’t know better until brothers started to push back against the narrative.

Everything else in your paragraph is just effeminate simp matriarchal babble.

You throw together a bunch of buzzwords (redpill, chronically online) and think that is supposed to shame me into silence and it won’t. :unimpressed:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Also, people need to dead the notion black men kill each other over perceived self-hatred or some because I hate to say it, it's usually some petty shyt 90% of the time.

Breh

cacs have been going on mass shootings before any of us were even born. I'm not in the same wheelhouse as the breh @cyndaquil in terms of how you go about the issue or push back, but it's the same shyt they been pulling since the days the ink on the emancipation proclamation was dried.
I'm aware but the thing is that this internet shyt is making it more frequent. Online they get advice on ways to commit these mass shootings etc.
It's basically virtual Klan meetings if you could call it that.