In another timeline we got a AAA Arkham style Power Rangers game

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Power Ranger show was corny to me too. The 1st movie was aight tho. It wasn’t cause I was too old tho it’s that I was really big into martial arts all around from films to real life around that time and the shyt wasn’t for me. Especially when I used to watch imports like Donnie Yen’s Iron Monkey, Butterfly and Sword, Once Upon A Time In China, Last Hero In China, Fist Of Legend, Tai Chi Master, Wing Chun etc etc at the time. shyt was FAR more ill than Power Rangers.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Power Rangers was dope when I was < 10 years old. They jumped the shark when they came out with a million different versions, most of them being corny rehashes.

Not gonna act like I wouldn't play an AAA open world PR game tho. Especially with different eras of PR. I played Battle for the Grid just cuz it looks so dope. It's an ok game but not what I'm looking for out of the franchise.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I totally forgot that the Power Rangers had a new movie a few years back lol.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I just watched the Power Rangers (1995) and that shyt holds up :dahell:

The biggest thing I love is the pacing. No sitting down talking and bullshyt like we see in too many MCU movies.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
lol they made a legit marvel vs capcom style fighting game with great online netcode that still gets updates and new characters to this day and no one gives a shyt about it

this shyt would've flopped just like the 2017 film did, nobody really gives a fukk about power rangers like that