In another timeline we got a AAA Arkham style Power Rangers game

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If Saban wasn't so cheap and penny pinching, I think they totally could have pulled off something like this or at least some sort of open world Power Rangers game. He just doesn't want to put in the bread to make it happen.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I never watched that show. Even as a kid I found it corny as hell.
Don’t tase me bro. :yeshrug:

Show was corny as fukk, but it was the first time that American kids saw that type of action. Which was a regular thing in Japan. The season of Super Sentai, that the first season of Power Rangers used, was actually the first season of the show really geared towards kids. If you think Power Rangers is corny, watch the Super Sentai shows on the Shout Factory channel on Sundays. The westernized stuff is an improvement in a lot of ways.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Show was corny as fukk, but it was the first time that American kids saw that type of action. Which was a regular thing in Japan. The season of Super Sentai, that the first season of Power Rangers used, was actually the first season of the show really geared towards kids. If you think Power Rangers is corny, watch the Super Sentai shows on the Shout Factory channel on Sundays. The westernized stuff is an improvement in a lot of ways.

A lot of the super sentai stuff is rather corny, but some of them are rather :damn: and would no way fly on Nickelodeon or other kids channels today. Even Time Force was rather :picard: for 10 year old me at the time.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The green ranger reveal hype was real. I think that was the first time in my life i had ever been hype for anything related in media lol

AggravatingVibrantAsianelephant-size_restricted.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Show was lit lol maybe you were a bit too old.

Fell completely off the map after peaking with the first movie, atleast in my area.
I think I was like 10 years old. I grew up in the thunder cats era. Something about real life people acting like that was cringy as hell to me.