In all honestly this Drake and Kendrick Beef might not end well. Edit: Drakes crib shot up

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Yeah man, last thing we need is Drake grabbing the pistol and riding through Compton
volcano-water.gif
:mjgrin:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
In the social media era they don't even gotta send the goons themselves, teenagers crash out for their favorite artist of their own volition, it's insane
well yeah I remember the Joe Budden incident.

Even now dudes interrupting Metro concerts to regurgitate Drake lines. Sometimes these fans can't be given so much chum

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
in all honesty, if kanye wasn't such a bytch trying to save his tea from getting spilled about kim by getting j prince involved, pusha t would have body bagged drake in 2018 :manny: and it would have been a wrap then instead of getting 6 new drake albums recycling some more ghostwritten hits

this soap opera between drake and kendrick is taking too long to unfold and kendrick has random dirt exposal on himself compared to pusha t who probably don't have too much of anything at all, so that would have been a clean sweep...

pusha gets wretched with his hornet sting bars and gets straight to the point channeling his own version of long kiss goodnight, while kendrick gets longwinded but he eventually gets there, but it's like riding a steam train having to revisit all the intermediary stops of what was said before just to end up at the same place

but yeah, TDE has ex-OVO crew who flipped sides, so kendrick's crew might have more info than pusha t by now, given that kendrick has been stacking ammo this whole time

my language is crass, this post got it

Last edited: