In 2021, Oculus sold more VR headsets than Microsoft did Xboxs…

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Xbox is really not that popular outside of America. This shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone who isn’t an insane xbot :mjlol:

And yeah PSVR2 If affordable and with good games should do very well.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
news.png
Oh look, another negative (and disingenuous) Xbox thread.

Sales discussions/comparisons/speculation will continue to be pointless when MS sells every XSX unit they produce. Pointless. Don't know how many times it has to be stated. According to that chart the Xbox brand handily outsells the oculus for the last 3 years but suddenly is overtaken with the introduction of the XSX? Where do you find this stuff?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
news.png
Oh look, another negative (and disingenuous) Xbox thread.

Sales discussions/comparisons/speculation will continue to be pointless when MS sells every unit they produce. Pointless. Don't know how many times it has to be stated. According to that chart the Xbox brand handily outsells the oculus for the last 3 years but suddenly is overtaken with the introduction of the XSX? Where do you find this stuff?

I can literally buy an S right now. They’re not dividing the series sales numbers in two

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I can literally buy an S right now. They’re not diving the series sales numbers in two
I'm referring to the XSX SKU, I corrected. And again, who is this person and why are they to be believed?

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Damn Oculus Quest 2 sold more than PSVR2 LTD even though it's newer