In 2002, a Brazilian cacette murdered her parents and attended their own funeral like Bishop in Juice. 22 years later, she's out on parole

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she probably did it for money, hopefully her relatives took everything

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Last name sounds real German and they lived in Brazil so I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that there was a lot of demonic activity in that family’s past IYKYK
Von Richtofen sounds German-ish...Brazil???

could be some Nazis. :patrice:
Her dad was directly from Germany and he is related to a legendary German World War I pilot so you might be on to something

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I take it you’ve never watched the show For My Man? It’s stories of women crashing out for their men. Killing, stealing, drug trafficking, all the things

Your question should be what psychological issues cause people to throw their lives away for “love”?

The minute someone asks a person to commit a crime for them, they gotta know that’s not love. That’s manipulation

When you are "raised" in a broken home, you do not know the difference.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
One thing I don't understand is how some of these women get guys to crash out for them. Like what's the mentality behind that?
For the boyfriend definitely the pursuit of p*ssy and for his brother probably a mix of money, loyalty, and a bit of sadism.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Last name sounds real German and they lived in Brazil so I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that there was a lot of demonic activity in that family’s past IYKYK
Thats the Red Baron’s last name, I just saw a pic that said a bunch of Germans migrated to Brazil mid 1800s, so might not be a Nazi village.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I take it you’ve never watched the show For My Man? It’s stories of women crashing out for their men. Killing, stealing, drug trafficking, all the things

Your question should be what psychological issues cause people to throw their lives away for “love”?

The minute someone asks a person to commit a crime for them, they gotta know that’s not love. That’s manipulation
Sex, men with a desire to control, and women with a desire to be controlled. They exist everywhere. Those types of women are generally good people, but they get snatched up by the wrong types of nikkas that smash em right and they will do whatever to maintain it.

Some women are naturally submissive, when they are getting hit right it opens up that type of character to doing whatever to maintain that dikk. Lot of dudes can't fukk right and can't stimulate a woman's mind, when a chick has desired that shyt for years and only that savage ass nikka handled business correctly, women get stuck on that.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Sex, men with a desire to control, and women with a desire to be controlled. They exist everywhere. Those types of women are generally good people, but they get snatched up by the wrong types of nikkas that smash em right and they will do whatever to maintain it.

Some women are naturally submissive, when they are getting hit right it opens up that type of character to doing whatever to maintain that dikk. Lot of dudes can't fukk right and can't stimulate a woman's mind, when a chick has desired that shyt for years and only that savage ass nikka handled business correctly, women get stuck on that.
The p*ssy doesn't have the out of this world for men to crash out for them though. Hell, the woman doesn't even have to be attractive at all. There's definitely lower standards for men