Impulse ("Jumper" Spin-off) | Youtube Original Series/Season 2 out now

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
They had a great concept and strayed away from it. I watched this a while back and remember being hyped after the 1st esp, or 2, but it faded more and more as the season went along.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
There is a :mjpls: at the beginning of episode three, you'll know it when you see it, you've been warned

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
There is a :mjpls: at the beginning of episode three, you'll know it when you see it, you've been warned
What is it? I watched the whole season a while back but don’t remember all the details.

Is it something to do with the black sheriff and her boss saying some slick shyt. If so I think I know what you’re talking about.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Started off dope but was a me too special like the other breh said. Dont even want to get into season 2 until someone verifies it actually involves super shyt

daemonova

Daps
im still stuck on the fact that she was stuck in that old lady house for two three episodes for no reason

the sister was cool though

but bringing back that cripple for the second season, why? so that he can own the truth, the chick wanted free drugs and a truck but drew the line at putting out, im not saying she deserved to be raped, but if we got to own the truth then everybody need to own the truth

daemonova

Daps
Supposedly the whole season is free, time to catch up

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Unfortunately, its more angst than superpower, again. Thats my main gripe with the show.
Yeah.... not too cool with that.

it is getting annoying now:patrice:

Teenagers in tv shows are anooying in general tho. I watched up until the party when she’s in her moody bullshyt in the forest, thats about it.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah.... not too cool with that.

it is getting annoying now:patrice:

Teenagers in tv shows are anooying in general tho. I watched up until the party when she’s in her moody bullshyt in the forest, thats about it.
They try too hard to show that they are relatable. Personally, I enjoy a show that goes more into the details of their abilities rather than showcase the emotional side 90 percent of every episiode

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Iite ill say it, the main character in this is fukking DUMB. Stupid AF. Probably wont watch s3.
Damn im at a deficit with good scifi and non corny ass superhero shows. Titans is the only decent thing that fills the gap. smh