Impact Wrestling! :KRS:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
shyt sucks

i finally tried to watch the full show but i turned it after the d-von dudley match. not only is he holding a championship in 2012, but he tag teaming with eric bischoff.

and the dixie carter with aj styles shyt is embarrassing. no matter how bad wwe gets, it will never reach tna levels of garbage.
:merchant:
I agree with thread starter TNA has been dope lately its nice to watch wrestling without Cena always in ur face or the stupid What? chants
:merchant:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Whyd they break up The beautiful people? That was the greatest female tag team since ever. It was stupid when they did that Sarah Palin angle though or when billy gunn was their gay stylist or something.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Whyd they break up The beautiful people? That was the greatest female tag team since ever. It was stupid when they did that Sarah Palin angle though or when billy gunn was their gay stylist or something.

The first break up was because Angelina got deported and then she came back looking like a cracked out meth whore which made her unwatchable.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I haven't watched the last few weeks but Impact is generally decent these days. There's lots of room for improvement (starting with the people running it) but as long as you keep in mind what it is and the level they are on, it's enjoyable.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
impact was a superior show for YEARS. its actually weak now. i dont watch it anymore. i havnt been watching much current televised wrestling in a long while actually. just enough to keep up and form respectable opinions.