Impact Wrestling! :KRS:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Wow that shyt is amazing. I'm watching right now and its good. It has such a different feel from WWE. TNA feels more loose free even the wrestlers look like they have more fun. The way they're promoting Bobby Roode is crazy that guy looks like an Alist star. I remember watching in the past and it looked like a train wreck compared to raw but now it seems to be much better storywise and quality wise. I'm gonna make sure they get my ratings cause they're doing a good job.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every now and then WWE gets so bad I wanna watch TNA. I'm getting that feeling again but TNA always lets me down. :yeshrug:

The sobering truth. I really think that TNA doesn't realize the opportunity that they currently posses.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Every now and then WWE gets so bad I wanna watch TNA. I'm getting that feeling again but TNA always lets me down. :yeshrug:

Nah breh tonights episode was straight gold. I havent watch in awhile so Im kind out not sure with the story lines. But from what I've seen tonight not one story line was stupid.

Daps

They've been pretty consistent since Russo left, it hasn't been that long but the improvement is really noticable, they certainly seem more interested in long term now as well so I'd say now is a great time to give it a shot if you don't watch.

Singh

All Star
Daps
Every since the second week after Mania, I've been feeling that way.

Ain't shyt poppin off in my life on a Thursday night, plus even if the shyt is garbage the TSC Impact boys will make that shyt tolerable

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
shyt sucks

i finally tried to watch the full show but i turned it after the d-von dudley match. not only is he holding a championship in 2012, but he tag teaming with eric bischoff.

and the dixie carter with aj styles shyt is embarrassing. no matter how bad wwe gets, it will never reach tna levels of garbage.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt sucks

i finally tried to watch the full show but i turned it after the d-von dudley match. not only is he holding a championship in 2012, but he tag teaming with eric bischoff.

and the dixie carter with aj styles shyt is embarrassing. no matter how bad wwe gets, it will never reach tna levels of garbage.

I don't know about that man... Cena wrestling a dam near butt nekkid Cole smeared with JR BBQ sauce that he smeared himself :snoop: in a storyline out of nowhere is pretty dam bad... this week TNA > WWE even if that shyt was a re-run

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
TNA was horrid today, ratings will reflect that

And that Brooke hoegan segment was just awkward as shyt

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
I agree with thread starter TNA has been dope lately its nice to watch wrestling without Cena always in ur face or the stupid What? chants

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow that shyt is amazing. I'm watching right now and its good. It has such a different feel from WWE. TNA feels more loose free even the wrestlers look like they have more fun. The way they're promoting Bobby Roode is crazy that guy looks like an Alist star. I remember watching in the past and it looked like a train wreck compared to raw but now it seems to be much better storywise and quality wise. I'm gonna make sure they get my ratings cause they're doing a good job.

:ohhh:You may be on to something.I havent fukked with the E since Lesnar left.And i forgot TNA even existed.I might check it out next week.