Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
They really thought image-conscious Stephanie McMahon & Triple H would allow someone who has made a habit out of burning bridges onto the roster after she possibly fukked up her chance during the May Young Invitational.

It took these fukks like a year and a half to get rid of Lars and ultimately only because he didn't come to TV. The second they thought the heat had died down on Hogan, they brought him back. They still have Trump in the HOF and have a fawning profile for him on wwe.com. They still have Dream on the roster and are just waiting for people to move on so they can use him again. WWE always will do whatever they can to keep a nuclear talent if it's someone they really want and will wait out controversies and heat as long as possible to do so. If WWE really wants Tessa, they will wait this out. They'll also overlook her reputation for burning bridges until she burns it with them, too.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Exactly..... WWE really ain’t afraid of controversy. They just like to hide and wait it out. They probably relieve that a guy would was molested as a kid under their watch just recently killed himself.

Yea the family now is exposing them and bringing negative attention to them..... but they just gonna try to ride it out and hope people talk about other shyt

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Pro-wrestling star La Rosa Negra recently spoke with Fightful to discuss the infamous incident with former IMPACT world champion Tessa Blanchard

Says she knows her worth and won’t let Blanchard disrespect her, but won’t ask for an apology:

Let me tell you one thing. For whatever Tessa wants to do in her life and her career, good for her. It has no bearing on me. But when someone wants to be respected, they have to respect others. But if you don’t respect others and all you want is to humiliate others and to be above everyone and push your family name, which you’re quite small in being a part of that family. There was a WrestleCade where I talked and she didn’t say anything to me, but I spoke with her. I told her, ‘I forgive you. To hell with that. I can’t live my life holding that grudge.’ I don’t hate her. I just feel poor for her. She needs to grow. Nowadays, she denies what she did. Did she grow? Really? Okay, she grew. Me, I will keep growing. I lost a contract. I lost money for my family. She took a lot of opportunities in that year, but now I need to think about what people say on Twitter about her. I don’t care right now because if she did something, she needs to accept it. I accepted that she spit in my face, that she humiliated me. She also needs to respect the fact that I made her respect me for better or worse. You are not someone to humiliate people, but you made me grow. Now, I feel like I know my worth because I could defend myself and show that she is not above anyone else. It affected my personal life and my finances and me being able to provide for my family. I had to stay in Puerto Rico and grow. I came back and look where I’m at now. In 2021, I’m the Mission Pro Wrestling champion. A lot of wrestlers wrote to me and I want to say thanks to all those wrestlers. At the time, I was telling them to shut up about it and to forget about it. I accepted it. She spit at me and disrespected me and I showed her respect. She stays in her lane and I stay in mine. Not much else to talk about. I don’t need her apology because it’s too late. It’s too late and she still denies it. I got my conscience and it’s clean. You know what, kisses to you Tessa.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Pro-wrestling star La Rosa Negra recently spoke with Fightful to discuss the infamous incident with former IMPACT world champion Tessa Blanchard

Says she knows her worth and won’t let Blanchard disrespect her, but won’t ask for an apology:

Let me tell you one thing. For whatever Tessa wants to do in her life and her career, good for her. It has no bearing on me. But when someone wants to be respected, they have to respect others. But if you don’t respect others and all you want is to humiliate others and to be above everyone and push your family name, which you’re quite small in being a part of that family. There was a WrestleCade where I talked and she didn’t say anything to me, but I spoke with her. I told her, ‘I forgive you. To hell with that. I can’t live my life holding that grudge.’ I don’t hate her. I just feel poor for her. She needs to grow. Nowadays, she denies what she did. Did she grow? Really? Okay, she grew. Me, I will keep growing. I lost a contract. I lost money for my family. She took a lot of opportunities in that year, but now I need to think about what people say on Twitter about her. I don’t care right now because if she did something, she needs to accept it. I accepted that she spit in my face, that she humiliated me. She also needs to respect the fact that I made her respect me for better or worse. You are not someone to humiliate people, but you made me grow. Now, I feel like I know my worth because I could defend myself and show that she is not above anyone else. It affected my personal life and my finances and me being able to provide for my family. I had to stay in Puerto Rico and grow. I came back and look where I’m at now. In 2021, I’m the Mission Pro Wrestling champion. A lot of wrestlers wrote to me and I want to say thanks to all those wrestlers. At the time, I was telling them to shut up about it and to forget about it. I accepted it. She spit at me and disrespected me and I showed her respect. She stays in her lane and I stay in mine. Not much else to talk about. I don’t need her apology because it’s too late. It’s too late and she still denies it. I got my conscience and it’s clean. You know what, kisses to you Tessa.
I like how she basically still told Tessa to kiss her ass, meanwhile c00ns like Booker T, Kiera Hogan, Scorpio Sky & Moose still cape for the Crimson Chin scat recording bytch.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
U marks a few months ago were like "well her dad tully might get her in...aew women need a star"

Now she with banks and yall bytchn again

Lmao