Imitate an Arcadium regular

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Lol @ the Xbox One. Why the hell would anyone want an all-in-one entertainment system when you can get a roku, apple tv, chromecast, HTPC, 2 Xbox 360s, a PS3, laptop, and PS Vita like me :stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So sad, you dudes are fighting over nothing... Why does it even matter if someone else likes a different one than you.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo geeks, I got a prob with my comp's mouse has been runnning to soft for me. The mouse isn't lightenting up and a breh is from the hood where we all know how to ball and grind. Give me some will help not some google shyt ya feel me.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Dedicated server dont matter! Its just a MS marketing gimmick. All xbl does is lag lag lag! Rackspace is just as good as MS azure servers :ohlawd:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I want to start off by saying :russ: at how butthurt the replies started off in dis bytch. nikkaz is salty whenever I do anything
Hatin is a hobby :manny:
not sure who the thread started quoted....Liquid? king sun?
I'll give you a hint. The person I was imitating CLEARLY got it, and proceeded to respond FURIOUSLY :laff:
Lol @ the Xbox One. Why the hell would anyone want an all-in-one entertainment system when you can get a roku, apple tv, chromecast, HTPC, 2 Xbox 360s, a PS3, laptop, and PS Vita like me :stopitslime:
:bryan: