Imitate an Arcadium regular

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The Xbox One got Skype? So what, I can use Skype on my Vita or PC :sadbron:

Who am I? for $100 coli points (the person I am imitating cannot collect any money)

you receive $1 per year for 100yrs or you can take a lump some of $2 after going thru the proper channels of alerting Liqud and/or BK about the transfer of funds. All entries must be approved by PS4 for final approval, if your internet goes down you can send a self addressed post stamped letter to P.O.Box 10017 Xbox Won Ct, Umad USA

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Xbox One got Skype? So what, I can use Skype on my Vita or PC :sadbron:

Who am I? for $100 coli points (the person I am imitating cannot collect any money)

you receive $1 per year for 100yrs or you can take a lump some of $2 after going thru the proper channels of alerting Liqud and/or BK about the transfer of funds. All entries must be approved by PS4 for final approval, if your internet goes down you can send a self addressed post stamped letter to P.O.Box 10017 Xbox Won Ct, Umad USA
let me imitate you

wtjheawthirjawioejr[ jaw[ojgiagjfiwefijhqaewikdjfaiojiwafjweajejajqea :boss:
wafiewajfewjfwaijfiejfiajewjafijawfijefiijwagfjgf:umad:
fejafjiejiafiejfjejaifijei fjawifj[e aijfaejfije jijifejifj iaij ijfrjiew :bryan:

wehrawu9reawuehr awrhue hauwe ps4 :camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who's this?

Xbox Xbox Xbox Blah blah XBLX XBLAc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS4 :hula: :laff: akjsdfpoiwjepfjaiwejfpiajfpw
asfjpiwajefiopjwaepjfipajefoiajefiojae
ajsdfipjasioefjiopaesjfipajsiofjaiosfjaiopsfjdiopasjf
Xbox Xbox Xbox Blah blah XBLX XBLAc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS4 :hula: :laff: akjsdfpoiwjepfjaiwejfpiajfpw
:umad:

FURIOUS! :angry:

a;djfaiopefjpawejf
FLOP!
FLOP!!
FLOPS!!! 100k (shipped tru story)

PAY TO RENT :what:

SONY LIED!!!!!

PS4!!: WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
PS4: WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I know how to imitate because I don't read your posts anymore

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
fareideyes.gif

DEAD!!!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup: if you think Sony is going to deliver next week. What if they don't? What will you do?
Sony stan logic is so weird here.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You Xbots are an embarrassment. Just because you keep saying XBL > PSN doesn't make it any less false. Whenever I played Halo 4 or Gears 3 its been nothing but a lag-filled mess, even with YOU @PS4

Look, I'll call my ISP and prove its strictly XBL's fault

*dials*

"Hello, ISP? Can you confirm everything is running smoothly on your end?"

hamster.jpg
"Why yes it is! Everythings running smooth and efficiently over here. Can we help you with anything else, sir? :smile:

See :ufdup:

PS: TLOU is still gods gift to gaming :ahh:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

teacher

All Star
Daps
BIG BOLD RED CAPS-LOCK
rekkapryde

You Xbots are an embarrassment. Just because you keep saying XBL > PSN doesn't make it any less false. Whenever I played Halo 4 or Gears 3 its been nothing but a lag-filled mess, even with YOU @PS4

Look, I'll call my ISP and prove its strictly XBL's fault

*dials*

"Hello, ISP? Can you confirm everything is running smoothly on your end?"

hamster.jpg
"Why yes it is! Everythings running smooth and efficiently over here. Can we help you with anything else, sir? :smile:

See :ufdup:

PS: TLOU is still gods gift to gaming :ahh:

fatboi where's my coli cash?

not sure who the thread started quoted....Liquid? king sun?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You Sony stans are so biased! :laff:

I'm just trying to be honest and impartial. The Xbox One is the future. :blessed: They're the only ones with a clear vision and plan, even though they've backpeddalled on all their policies, it's cool because they're just giving the consumers what they want. :ahh:

What have we even heard about the Waitstation 4? :stopitslime: Are there even gonna be games on it? This is a serious question, brehs. I'm just trying to have an unbiased, honest discussion while clearly showing my bias toward all things Xbox. :popcorn:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

I'm just trying to be honest and impartial. The Xbox One is the future. :blessed: They're the only ones with a clear vision and plan, even though they've backpeddalled on all their policies, it's cool because they're just giving the consumers what they want. :ahh:

What have we even heard about the Waitstation 4? :stopitslime: Are there even gonna be games on it? This is a serious question, brehs. I'm just trying to have an unbiased, honest discussion while clearly showing my bias toward all things Xbox. :popcorn:
Best one so far

The part about the "clear vision"... :dead:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

smooth3d