IMDB Top 250 Jax's challenge!

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
bruh, consider this your warning. shyt will leave you :merchant:

Breh, that smiley is not enough to describe this real life horror movie.

God damn, Incendies was fukken terrifying. Middle East is a scary place, I not complaining about my life anymore.

I was like:lupe::damn::lupe::to::lupe::dwillhuh::lupe::ohhh:

This movie was :wowwow2:

I put this movie up there with Requiem for a Dream, just so brutal.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Breh, that smiley is not enough to describe this real life horror movie.

God damn, Incendies was fukken terrifying. Middle East is a scary place, I not complaining about my life anymore.

I was like:lupe::damn::lupe::to::lupe::dwillhuh::lupe::ohhh:

This movie was :wowwow2:

I put this movie up there with Requiem for a Dream, just so brutal.
i put incendies on last night and from the first scene i'm like this seems intense..not something you wanna watch with your girl

and i'm saving requiem for way later.. i remember seeing some scenes while family was watching it as a teen and it creeped me the fukk out :heh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
i put incendies on last night and from the first scene i'm like this seems intense..not something you wanna watch with your girl

and i'm saving requiem for way later.. i remember seeing some scenes while family was watching it as a teen and it creeped me the fukk out :heh:

Lol, no you will like :merchant::sadcam: through out. For real though, it is like a real life horror movie/Shakespearean play. All that shyt you see in the movie is based on actual events that happened in the Lebanese Civil war.

ETA: I would never ever have seen this movie, if I didn't see it here. Coli is so piff brehs.

Last edited:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i got 110, theres a few i haven't seen all the way through so if i included them i might get up to 116 or something. there's some i couldn't give a flying fukk about and a bunch i have downloaded or copied/owned but haven't got around to watching yet.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Incendies blew me away. That film immediately put Denis Villeneuve flicks as a must watch for me. Two other middle Eastern flicks y'all should check out are Wadja and The Past. Great flicks you can watch with your woman. The second joint is by the same cat who did A Separation. TThe way the layers are peeled away is :wow:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:whew:

Up to 190 now.

Want to hit 200 before baseball season starts and that takes up all my viewing time lol

On the list for the next 2 weeks

Grapes of Wrath
Amores Perros
Incendies
The Secret In Their Eyes
Pan's Labyrinth
Harvey
Spirited Away
Das Boot
Amadeus
Into The Wild

:obama:

crazy breh. i'm at 191 and all of those other than secret in their eyes and pan's labryinth are on my list. so i'm where you were a few months ago. lol

debating between memories of a murder , amores perros or incendies

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
list is trash, smfh at inception and shyt being higher than Jurassic Park.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
im at 196

plan to pass 200 with

The Great Dictator
Gold Rush
Ikiru
Ran
Memories of a Murder (keep finding versions without hardcoded subs :damn:)