Iman Shumpert is still only 33, how is he broke already?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I remember this happening. But I don't remember the politics behind it. Why was AI kept from having free access to the bulk of his money in his prime?

I don’t know why this particular arrangement was set up but it’s part of his life time deal.

Honestly reading about his financial situation gives me heartburn

Daps
I don’t know why this particular arrangement was set up but it’s part of his life time deal.

Honestly reading about his financial situation gives me heartburn

Yeah I never understood it. Did he request that they do it cause he knew he was bad with money or something? It almost puts me in the mind of one of them conservatorships like the one Brittney Spears had.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't believe he's broke but he will be eventually if those spending numbers are correct. 14k a month for food? How the fukk is that possible unless a large amount is alcohol at restaurants and bars.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
He’s lazy. She out hustled him.

Men want women who work and contribute until she makes it look easy.

Just saying.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
He still lives like he has a NBA contract and hasn’t played a game in 3 years

Pretty much.

Half of that $50 mil went to the tax man and you already know they were probably living like their last name was Jenner. And something tells me he made way more bread than she did in their respective careers.

I highly doubt she recouped any of her record deals and all her sales combined probably doesn’t equal half a million.