Imagine waking up to MYA every morning Brehs.....

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
:banderas:
FquM5tfXoAAL7cZ

Screenshot-2023-03-08-at-15-17-58-MYA-on-Instagram-Jersey-love-Had-a-ball-w-you-at-Saturday-Night-Lo.png

Screenshot-2023-03-08-at-15-18-30-MYA-on-Instagram-Jersey-love-Had-a-ball-w-you-at-Saturday-Night-Lo.png

My God!!

These are the best looking pics in the thread. That woman looks phenomenal!

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I used to think she looked funny when I was younger. But man…. Either she aged gracefully or I was wrong and just didn’t see it.

She is bad
Nah you were right. Don't get me wrong she was always pretty but her features were exaggerated at the time, her face was kinda long and her mouth was really big. Sometimes she'd look like a weiner dog or a Muppet. But she's grown into those features nicely and keeps getting better with age.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah you were right. Don't get me wrong she was always pretty but her features were exaggerated at the time, her face was kinda long and her mouth was really big. Sometimes she'd look like a weiner dog or a Muppet. But she's grown into those features nicely and keeps getting better with age.

Holy shyt!!

I used to same the exact same shyt and niccas thought I was hating or didn’t know what I was talking about.

She was always “cute” but I never found her sexy. Like where I’d wanna get with her. She fine as fukk now

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Holy shyt!!

I used to same the exact same shyt and niccas thought I was hating or didn’t know what I was talking about.

She was always “cute” but I never found her sexy. Like where I’d wanna get with her. She fine as fukk now

She hit her physical stride during the “Woah” and “Fallin” era and NEVER looked back