AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
For some mysterious reason I actually believe you :to:
Giant Squid: Caught on Camera (pt.1) - YouTube
Giant Squid Caught on Tape for First Time for Discovery Channel's 'Monster Squid: The Giant Is Real' - YouTube
Colossal Squid caught in early 2007. Imagine if this shyt caught you swimming. :merchant:
Colossal_squid_caught_in_February_2007.jpg

Photo in the News: Giant Squid Captured, Filmed for First Time these dudes say!n 60 feet long was the b!ggest SO FAR & they m!ght get b!gger deeper down, :huhldup:, "60 FEET" !m stay!n far away from that sh!t, !m only 5' 11" they th!nk the legend of the kraken was really based on a g!ant squid or octopus attack!n boats... they tell me to come !ma be :flabbynsick: overn!ght w!t a doctors note for a!ds or cancer....

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
:huhldup:

but i think there was bigger dinosaurs than trex as well he was just the coolest

kinda like a lion.. we know they the king, but they arent the biggest or the fastest and they dont kill as many people as many other animals

Lions aren't even apex predators :heh:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Tom ain't even white breh, dude is a turban rocking indian.

:snoop: !m part !nd!an & my fam!ly would NEVER refer to a wh!te person as WE... my bm & k!ds cons!der my k!ds black & shes wh!te... @Tom !f youre !nd!an how are you say!n WE.... plus the v!d !f you a!nt even wh!te.... do you hate as much as the col! says...

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
nah, I don't think they had any real idea what the beast looked like. all they've got is teeth.

:snoop:

Teeth are the only things on sharks that fossilize.

They don't have bones in their body.

The Teeth are identical to that of a great white shark though. Just way too big to actually fit into a modern shark's mouth.

The only other explanation is that the devil put those teeth there to fool us just like he did dinosaur bones

If homo sapiens died out without a trace ...no skeletons, outside of teeth they'd still have the bones of previous hominid species like homo erectus, egastar, habbilus (spelling) etc to be able to piece the puzzle together and figure out what we may have looked like.......

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
It would be dope if they made a Sci Fi movie about this shark still living in modern times, like they did wit Jurassic Park.

They already have made straight to TV movies on Sci Fi channel about this shark, but those movies were Low budget and :flabbynsick:

A big budget movie with a decent storyline would be :ahh: