Imagine if this sh1t still existed

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:huhldup:

but i think there was bigger dinosaurs than trex as well he was just the coolest

kinda like a lion.. we know they the king, but they arent the biggest or the fastest and they dont kill as many people as many other animals

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
We haven't been to the ocean floor. That shyt might still exist, who knows what's chilling down there. :merchant:

thats another thing, I really do believe theres so many more sea animals we aint discover

big ass squids n shyt prolly really do exist down there :to:

on some survival of the fittest type shyt :to:

jmspro

Banned
Daps
Is it just on my end or does youtube suck tonight. Im interested in shyt like this too.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
thats another thing, I really do believe theres so many more sea animals we aint discover big ass squids n shyt prolly really do exist down there :to: on some survival of the fittest type shyt :to:

! seen them squ!ds on tv breh, they sa!d they found one b!g as a whale that could surv!ve deeper than the best sub can d!ve :bryan: ! a!nt bout ocean l!fe...

Daps
Reppin
NULL

! seen them squ!ds on tv breh, they sa!d they found one b!g as a whale that could surv!ve deeper than the best sub can d!ve :bryan: ! a!nt bout ocean l!fe...

For some mysterious reason I actually believe you :to:

Colossal Squid caught in early 2007. Imagine if this shyt caught you swimming. :merchant:
Colossal_squid_caught_in_February_2007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: