Imagine if SEGA smartened up and made Sonic like Rayman

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
h9FCB64A5

did I ask you to repeat yourself retard?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:snoop:

sonic 3 and knuckles

sonic 2

/argument you dullard

I can't be mad btw if you're chatting pure collocks of the mic mate, sorry :yeshrug:
Nah, that's just your nostalgia talking.

Rayman Origins is a better game than those 2 easy.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Let's be serious though, even Nintendo is milking the 2D platformer wave with the return to Super Mario Bros games, I wouldn't blame Sega if they did the same.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They shoulda just kept the Sonic Adventure blueprints and built on that...Sonic made a great move to 3d at first imo.
Sonic adventure is still one of my all time favorite sonic games.

I liked all the exploration and extra stuff you could do. I hope they have another sonic game like that soon

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sonic adventure is still one of my all time favorite sonic games.

I liked all the exploration and extra stuff you could do. I hope they have another sonic game like that soon

I remember getting Sonic Adventure, Power Stone and Toy Commander all around the same time and thinking I had the greatest console in history...I still don't get how those three games don't even have spiritual successors or copy cats. A new Sonic Adventure would be huge.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I remember getting Sonic Adventure, Power Stone and Toy Commander all around the same time and thinking I had the greatest console in history...I still don't get how those three games don't even have spiritual successors or copy cats. A new Sonic Adventure would be huge.
Could be nostalgia, but I swear early dreamcast had some of the best gaming ever.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Rayman Origins>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry, Sonic 2 was classic but which one you rather play today? :usure:

Sonic Adventure was borderline trash, thats just pure dreamcast nostalgia. Lets not forget the Amy or Bigcat parts of the game, the terrible loading, terrible voice acting and they had this nikka sonic in a city with humans :snoop: SA2 was the decent one. Sonic Generation was cool, still not touching Rayman Origins or Legends.

The Sonic games on GBA tho? thats how you make a sonic game brehs

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Rayman? Comeback?

Sega has been making 1-2 Sonic games every year for the past 13 years... You can't make a comeback if you never left.

my nikka 90% of those games are trash, they just now recently started to make some decent games