Imagine if SEGA smartened up and made Sonic like Rayman

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Those beautiful hd sprites :ohlawd:, you tellin me rayman can make a proper comeback but sonic can't? :usure:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Is there a 2d sonic with sexy ass graphics? I'd play that. Sorta like a bionic commando rearmed

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Is there a 2d sonic with sexy ass graphics? I'd play that. Sorta like a bionic commando rearmed

Sonic Generations and Sonic Color got some "2.5D" parts but they are just okay. But im saying they should just go back to straight up 2D, them nikkas so fixated on 3D and 2.5D they're letting fukking rayman take all the glory. Rayman is fukking beautiful, ill take a sonic game like that over some 3D bullshyt anyday

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Sonic Generations and Sonic Color got some "2.5D" parts but they are just okay. But im saying they should just go back to straight up 2D, them nikkas so fixated on 3D and 2.5D they're letting fukking rayman take all the glory. Rayman is fukking beautiful, ill take a sonic game like that over some 3D bullshyt anyday
Yeah I mean it worked for megaman didn't it? 9 and 10 are straight dope if you're a fan of the series

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Yeah I mean it worked for megaman didn't it? 9 and 10 are straight dope if you're a fan of the series

hell yeah, them shyts were fire. Lets not speak on megaman tho, capcom :pacspit:...you see that kickstarter the dude who created megaman had to create since they kept cancelling his games? his new game about to be flames

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Rayman was a work of art. It was also greatly appreciated at the pace it played at. Sonic would move too fast to really soak it all in but hey, its a better idea than most of the turds that's come from Sonic Team since Dreamcast.

Juven

All Star
Daps
damn man now I want to play ray man

anyone know some mods or a website with the game

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Rayman was a work of art. It was also greatly appreciated at the pace it played at. Sonic would move too fast to really soak it all in but hey, its a better idea than most of the turds that's come from Sonic Team since Dreamcast.
I still think it can work as a Rayman like clone.

SEGA is just not SEGA anymore. That franchise should be given to another top developer and published by them at this point since they obviously have no clue what to do with it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah, I like them both doing their own thing.

The last couple sonic games were good, and Rayman origins was great(i have not played the new one yet) but I'm glad they were seperate, deferent experiences.

The new sonic looks more fun than the new Rayman in my opinion

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Nah, I like them both doing their own thing.

The last couple sonic games were good, and Rayman origins was great(i have not played the new one yet) but I'm glad they were seperate, deferent experiences.

The new sonic looks more fun than the new Rayman in my opinion
You are just going to continuously throw all your credibility out? Sonic has been garbage for a LONG time now. The only fun game was that chronicles game by Bioware.

Rayman Origins shyts on any sonic game ever made IMO and the new one looks even better than that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You are just going to continuously throw all your credibility out? Sonic has been garbage for a LONG time now. The only fun game was that chronicles game by Bioware.

Rayman Origins shyts on any sonic game ever made IMO and the new one looks even better than that.

:whoa: calm down buddy all I said is that I'm glad I got to play and enjoy both experiences. I wouldn't want either to clone the other one. And you are wrong by saying sonic has been garbage for a while. A couple of the more recent games have been good.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those beautiful hd sprites :ohlawd:, you tellin me rayman can make a proper comeback but sonic can't? :usure:
Rayman? Comeback?

Sega has been making 1-2 Sonic games every year for the past 13 years... You can't make a comeback if you never left.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
h9FCB64A5