Imagine if Goku was your dad

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would be such an a$$hole if the big homie Goku was my pops. I mean think about what your life would be like if you had a Super Saiyan always backing you up (assuming he could get there).

Can you imagine how recklessly you could speak to people? The police? Lawyers and judges and shyt? fukk man the IRS? I would be one TRIFLING motherfukker. :whew:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Goku really the worst father ever b.

This nikka Goten was fatherless his whole life because Goku ran off, died, and decided he didn't wanna come back to life because he wanted to train...to become stronger...in a place full of dead nikkas. :comeon:

Because of Goku's actions Gohan went from being the strongest Z fighter to the Great Saiyaman. :comeon::ufdup:

Finally has a chance to really sit down and spend a great amount of time with his family and he decides to dip the fukk out to train the reincarnation of Buu :heh:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
imagine all those science fairs goku missed when gohan was young and actually attending school. my man gohan with the :to: face after winning 1st place because goku was dead and eating all of king kai's food. the closest thing gohan had to a father was piccolo and that dude tossed him in the bushes to fend off dinosaurs and sabertooth tigers.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Actually I don't see Goku as being a TERRIBLE father, but he WAS an immature one....

Remember, Goku sacrificed his life not once, but TWICE in defense of his Son Gohan...

When the world was at stake and Cell was bossin around like he was invincible, Goku, as a father, put all of his trust in Gohan. That's a hell of a legacy to pass down to your pre-teen son and have the CONFIDENCE that he could get it done. Remember, Goku was seen throughout the UNIVERSE as the premier warrior. Having defeated the destroyer of planets himself Frieza, being the first Super Saiyan in thousands of years, he set aside all pride and ego and told his son that he was in fact, stronger than him:obama:

Goku had trust again, in Goten and Trunks, that they could learn the fusion technique and defeat Majin Buu, again, seeing the potential in his Son and encouraging him against seemingly impossible odds.

The one smart thing that Goku did in all of this, is forsee that ONE DAY the world's heroes would have to survive without him. He did what he could as far as making sure his two sons had the proper training to defend the world in his absence, as a father I commend him for that...

Now going away to train Uub for 7 years is just ridiculous.....:why:

But again, you have to look at how Goku himself grew up. He was an alien kid with NO family whose adopted grandfather died when he was young and left him in the middle of a forest with nothing but a hut and a Dragonball. Goku didn't grow up understanding proper family etiquette and dynamics. He was mentored to fight and from a young age was forced into heroics. Hell Goku didn't even know what the hell a "wife" was, he thought he and Chi Chi were going to have some kind of special food....

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Actually I don't see Goku as being a TERRIBLE father, but he WAS an immature one....

Remember, Goku sacrificed his life not once, but TWICE in defense of his Son Gohan...

When the world was at stake and Cell was bossin around like he was invincible, Goku, as a father, put all of his trust in Gohan. That's a hell of a legacy to pass down to your pre-teen son and have the CONFIDENCE that he could get it done. Remember, Goku was seen throughout the UNIVERSE as the premier warrior. Having defeated the destroyer of planets himself Frieza, being the first Super Saiyan in thousands of years, he set aside all pride and ego and told his son that he was in fact, stronger than him:obama:

Goku had trust again, in Goten and Trunks, that they could learn the fusion technique and defeat Majin Buu, again, seeing the potential in his Son and encouraging him against seemingly impossible odds.

The one smart thing that Goku did in all of this, is forsee that ONE DAY the world's heroes would have to survive without him. He did what he could as far as making sure his two sons had the proper training to defend the world in his absence, as a father I commend him for that...

Now going away to train Uub for 7 years is just ridiculous.....:why:

But again, you have to look at how Goku himself grew up. He was an alien kid with NO family whose adopted grandfather died when he was young and left him in the middle of a forest with nothing but a hut and a Dragonball. Goku didn't grow up understanding proper family etiquette and dynamics. He was mentored to fight and from a young age was forced into heroics. Hell Goku didn't even know what the hell a "wife" was, he thought he and Chi Chi were going to have some kind of special food....

:ohhh:

x1nv5-the-rock-clapping.gif

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I know I was giving Goku props as a warrior in the Vegeta thread but his parenting sucks. But like you said he had no concept of family. He actually killed his own adoptive grandfather when he turn Ozaru (giant monkey) and stepped on him. That should tell you something. Actually lets take it back.

Goku own father Bardock didn't even like him. He saw how low his power level was and he was :sitdown: sayians are bred as warriors first. They really don't have family time. They are bred to be soldiers and they are grouped to combat. So of course Goku was just the nicer hero version of that. He went out to get stronger but instead to get stronger to destroy planets he got stronger to save one. And he didn't even wanna marry Chi Chi. She bullied him into marriage. He thought it was a some kind of food. But he loved his sons. That's why he came back for that day to see them. Goku also loved the planet Earth. But like his Sayian blood he loved fighting and being the strongest more.

In reality though, the creator and writer wanted Goku phased out after Cell and Gohan to be the new hero in the dragonball series. In fact Dragonball Z is mostly about Gohans ascension as it is about Goku and the others. Goten was only invented after the fans wanted Goku back but seeing how he couldn't just use the dragonballs to wish Goku back somehow some way Chi Chi got pregnant and had a kid that looks and acted exactly like Goku did in Dragonball.