imagine being a father and seeing your daughter on ghetto gaggers

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you raise your daughter right and be a good example of how a man treats women, you won't have to worry about that.

problem is it's harder and harder nowadays because you gotta compensate for other mufukkaz who don't that your daughters will have to deal with on a regular basis eventually.

If you can find a broad with a good head on her shoulders with no kids nowadays that's a win.

Daps
That's why I've always assumed the majority of GG fans were white, at least I would hope so :ld:

ioEGGyWznX9Mm.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear some of you act like finding good women are like finding unicorns. :laff:

Some of you aren't exactly quality men either. Birds of a feather I guess. :laff:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lol i stick to watchin bad Brazilian and Thai bytches mixed in wit some homemade p*ssy

:what: nikkas really watchin dis crazy shyt, hoes throwing up n shyt :what:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
lol i stick to watchin bad Brazilian and Thai bytches mixed in wit some homemade p*ssy

:what: nikkas really watchin dis crazy shyt, hoes throwing up n shyt :what:

Yeah man I don't get it either. On top of that the dudes fukking the girls never shut the fukk up.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
:wow: maybe you can be more involved in shorty's life? I know it aint your responsibility but still. Ehh, lil man is probably enjoying him self anyway. You see these video games they have nowadays? shyt is addicting as fukk.

yea I would, but we don't live close to each other (hours away). I think he will grow up to be a harmless cornball. I just wish he played at least one sport :sadcam: