imagine being a father and seeing your daughter on ghetto gaggers

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Gotta be the worst feeling ever seeing your daughter get smacked nutted on countless times verbally slaughtered gagged...

the thought alone.....
ild3s9.jpg

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
the dad probably is not even around anyway except for a few of them like Morpheus

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
the dad probably is not even around anyway except for a few of them like Morpheus

Well we don't know how close he and her, are I mean he is an actor so he does end up being really busy. I feel sorry for dude though. Knowing your daughter is getting piped on camera by B.Pumper of all people. :snoop:

If my daughter was on ghetto gaggers I'd probably take enough drugs and alcohol to stun charlie sheen in the hopes that I forget what I saw. I've REALLY failed as a father if I'm watching her being degraded by men on camera. :beli:

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
Well we don't know how close he and her, are I mean he is an actor so he does end up being really busy. I feel sorry for dude though. Knowing your daughter is getting piped on camera by B.Pumper of all people. :snoop:

If my daughter was on ghetto gaggers I'd probably take enough drugs and alcohol to stun charlie sheen in the hopes that I forget what I saw. I've REALLY failed as a father if I'm watching her being degraded by men on camera. :beli:

yea he may have neglected her and/or mistreated her. This happens a lot with parents who focus more on their careers or personal lives. My nephew is neglected by both of his divorced parents sadly because they're both need an active "social" life and he just stays at home with grandparents with his video games.

we all saw Nas make the song Daugthers too after the infamous pic

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I don't want any daughters specially if I start a family in America, that sh1t is scary. I now see the wisdom in female circumcision watching how some girls from my community fock up so badly because they were born and raised here.