Daps
fukk yall know about Heaters.

Heathers-1989.jpg

mean girls was soft with it.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
dudes better not front on bring it on

i still laugh at the scene where dust little brother hopped up on the cabinet and farted at her :lolbron:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR1uWycMakY"]Bring It On Fart. - YouTube[/ame]

we all used to do silly shyt like that as kids :laugh:

anyone ever seen that movie susie q with the Kimberly from the power rangers and the dude from child's play 3? she was like a ghost or somethin...fire :smugdraper: there was also another teen movie where they locked their parents in the basement. I wanna say it had Jamie Lee Curtis in it...I used to love that shyt!

YBE

Banned
Daps
clueless_poster_1.jpg

you nikkas know its a cult classic, dont even front :stopitslime:

Rollin wit the homiiiiies :jawalrus:

tumblr_lf45deDWKv1qdwj6xo1_500.gif

I already know how this thread will go. My fellow 90's babies will cosign while the older heads will look on in complete and utter disgust haha...10 Things I hate About You and Can't Hardly Wait were classic too. 90's baby all day..

EDIT: let me clear up the confusion. 90's baby = GREW UP IN THE 90's. If you were born in the later part of the 80's, you aren't an 80's baby. I mean technically you are, but the 80's ain't make you who you were if you lived that era for 2-3 years.

:childplease:

if your entire childhood (from 3 to about 13 or 14) took place in the 90's, you are a 90's baby. Sorry to break it to you :usure:

I loved that i grew up in the 90s :obama:

Brittany Murphy could've seriously got it (RIP though)