I'm watching "Warrior" for the first time right now...

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
"RIFFS":smugbiden:

a0yqua.jpg

a silent "G" my dude..

:smugbiden:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I almost cried

Did tom Hardy get buff for the movie?

or is he already that diesel :wtf:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I almost cried

Did tom Hardy get buff for the movie?

or is he already that diesel :wtf:

I think he started beefing up for Batman

I fukked with this movie but when you watch it for a 2nd time, you start noticing how silly some of the angles they played were. To me, the movie could have done without the whole angle on how he saved dude in the army before going AWOL. The dude seeing his youtube clip and all that wasn't needed. They should have kept it simple. they already had enough to play on with the sibling rivalry/alcoholic father/broke teacher/deadbeat brother shyt...

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Great movie, but I was mad :upsetfavre::comeon::beli: when the school teacher beat Koba. shyt damn near turned into a Disney/ABC Family movie to me. Koba should've put that nikka in a coma and have Tommy Guns come through on some revenge shyt and crush the buildings. Pay off Brenden's mortgage and give the rest to his boys widow.

So a school teacher gonna run through both Koba & Tommy Guns:shaq2::stopitslime:

I thought the movie was gonna go for a more gritty realistic feel.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie was good but prior to me watching it, a bunch of people said it was amazing, not one person gave less than 5 stars or not rave about it and it's on the IMDB 250.

But it was just like majority of sports movies. I don't get what the big deal about it was.

Still, good flick.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The movie was good but prior to me watching it, a bunch of people said it was amazing, not one person gave less than 5 stars or not rave about it and it's on the IMDB 250.

But it was just like majority of sports movies. I don't get what the big deal about it was.

Still, good flick.
Just watched it on Amazon prime. It was aite

could care less about the fights I was more interested in the characters