I'm trying to lose 20lbs by summer

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
if you really want to know how to put on some weight naturally i can give you some gain. I put on 25lbs in a year from doing bodyweight workouts and eating vegan. I started 6'2 160, now im 190 and just getting started.
losing weight is easy for me
gaining is :sadcam:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
i've never been over 156lbs in my life :heh:
Trust me i was close to that same weight my whole life until i made some changes last year. I can tell you what works, its low cost to almost free. But it does require discipline and willpower. I can give you a workout that i guarantee you will see results this week

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Trust me i was close to that same weight my whole life until i made some changes last year. I can tell you what works, its low cost to almost free. But it does require discipline and willpower. I can give you a workout that i guarantee you will see results this week

let me know breh
:lupe:

that was one of my goals to get serious this year, while i'm even going the personal trainer route because im so out of shape I'll get laughed at the gym

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
let me know breh
:lupe:

that was one of my goals to get serious this year, while i'm even going the personal trainer route because im so out of shape I'll get laughed at the gym
ill hit you in your inbox in the morning w/ the jewels. Just relax and know your problem is solved

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
What about posting these jewels here?
I would but i got the plan im on from a friend of mine who is a trainer and I don't think he wants it posted for free. i will inbox you with the others, i've been busy working, when I'm off i'll hit you with the plan

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
If I may ask, how did you get such specific numbers? :mjlol:

Is there a legit source for this? :lupe:
Health magazine. Kind of makes sense though. While in college, I kept the same workout regimen but ate two additional donuts a day. I gained weight. When I cut the donuts out, I lost weight.:manny:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
1. Cut the bread out of your diet, find an alternative source of fiber.
2. Start jogging at least 2 miles 3 to 5 times a week.
3. Drink plenty of water. Avoid soda and juice. If you have to have coffee, don't use creamer or sugar. If you have to have milk, let it be unsweetened almond milk.

You'll lose so much weight so quickly it'll scare you.