I'm tired of hearing it's the parents fault......

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
true true but it aint the end of the world

havin a pops is real important
but still at some point
you know if you aint shyt or aint gone be shyt

or dont wanna do shyt to better yourself

but this is usually determined by how well you were parented.

Daps
I blame parents... outside of instances where a child's mental health is an issue.

You can blame the environment but a parent can/should be able to change that if they see it's a problem. My kids won't have the option of "choosing the street" because they won't be in'em.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I blame them, mine left me until i was 9 then gave no shyts about me until i went to college then after the 1st semester, coped the blew they didn't have it to send me to school anymore, tried to put the blame on me saying you work part time where is your money on a 20,000 grand a year education while i made at most 100 per week at the time, stopped going to that school to go to community college while i had no job, then having to walk there because my dad gave me 10 dollars a week to do that, mind you i lived in Kew Gardens and the college was in Bayside, that is a long walk friends, then having the tuition check bounce and my dad telling me i spent it, i say how can i cash a check made out to the college? Say yeah i do blame them, matter of fact fukk them.

:whoo:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I blame parents... outside of instances where a child's mental health is an issue.

You can blame the environment but a parent can/should be able to change that if they see it's a problem. My kids won't have the option of "choosing the street" because they won't be in'em.

nah, not all the time. how many stories do we hear of the kids that come from ideal homes, upper middle class, 2 parents in the home, both parents working, live in good communities, but still some of those kids turn out to be drug atticts, runaways, serial killers, or total fucc ups etc?

Daps
nah, not all the times. how many stories do we hear of the kids that come from ideal homes, upper middle class, 2 parents in the home, both parents working, live in good communities, but still som of those kids turn out to be drug atticts, runaways, serial killers, etc?

i'm gonna g'head and site mental issues or lack of attention from the parents. problems rarely just up and appear... any parent who does more than plop their child in front of a TV or tell them to "go outside" or something would normally know this. I've seen too many parents who by their own admission would say they had kids too young and once their kid hits the age where they feel like they responsible enough... turn'em loose in a sense...

Sadly most parents feel like as long as I keep their kids fresh, fed and in school then they're doing their part.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Now this site got nikkas feeling like b*stards on some Game of Thrones shyt.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
for a boy that want to run the streets thats all the freedom he need.go right ahead in disown and put him out.he was waiting on that to happen

man nikkas just dont know that shyt dangerous

nikkas be ready to leave after that you be like fukk it

i got into it wit my people a couple times just up and left

alotta nikkas up and leave but they fam dont go lookin for them

im glad pops a real nikka

had nikkas on my head cuz he know how that back against the wall shyt feel

that disowning shyt aint wassup kick a nikka out but dont disown him

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
man nikkas just dont know that shyt dangerous

nikkas be ready to leave after that you be like fukk it

i got into it wit my people a couple times just up and left

alotta nikkas up and leave but they fam dont go lookin for them

im glad pops a real nikka

had nikkas on my head cuz he know how that back against the wall shyt feel

that disowning shyt aint wassup kick a nikka out but dont disown him

soon as u disown him how u think he gone feel.like he aint got nobody but the streets

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I blame black men...............

Who were raised by single black moms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
even if your parents were worthless....

in the end...what you do or dont do with your life is on YOU.

you gonna be 50...looking back on your life of shyt and blaming your parents? :skip:

get yourself together