I'm tired of hearing it's the parents fault......

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
or i blame the lack of a father in the house hold.stfu its only so much a parent can teach a child right from wrong.thats their job its up to the child to choose what he/she what to do.I'm speaking from experience cause i know that my mother raised me the right way.I choose the streets it was nothing mom could do or say to stop me.It might have took prison to change my way of thinking but i could never blame my mother for my choices.80% of the people who say i blame the parents aint been and the situation or around it.

just my thoughts.........:birdman:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I blame them, mine left me until i was 9 then gave no shyts about me until i went to college then after the 1st semester, coped the blew they didn't have it to send me to school anymore, tried to put the blame on me saying you work part time where is your money on a 20,000 grand a year education while i made at most 100 per week at the time, stopped going to that school to go to community college while i had no job, then having to walk there because my dad gave me 10 dollars a week to do that, mind you i lived in Kew Gardens and the college was in Bayside, that is a long walk friends, then having the tuition check bounce and my dad telling me i spent it, i say how can i cash a check made out to the college? Say yeah i do blame them, matter of fact fukk them.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I DON'T BLAME PARENTS 100% BUT THEY HAVE TO TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY. IT IS PART OF BEING A PARENT. IT'S PARENTS OUT THERE THAT KNOW WHAT THEIR KIDS DO AND DO NOTHING. I KNOW A LIFE OF CRIME ISN'T FOR ME BECAUSE MY MOMS AIN'T HAVING IT. SHE TOLD ME HERSELF THAT SHE WOULD TURN ME IN BECAUSE SHE AIN'T RAISING NO CRIMINALS. I COULDN'T LOOK HER IN THE FACE FROM BEHIND A GLASS PARTITION.

SHE DAMN NEAR DISOWNED MY SISTER FOR SMOKING WEED. WEEEEED!!!!! SISTER CUT THAT shyt LOOSE WITH THE QUICKNESS. I TREAT MY NIECES AND NEPHEWS THE SAME WAY. I TRY TO HELP KEEP THEM OFF THE POLE AND OUT OF THEM STREETS.

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C/S its just another way of absolving responsibility, blaming the parents

Even though in some cases parents are to blame but some people are just fukk ups.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When you dont spend as much of your freetime as possible with your kids there will be deficiencies. If you are deficient and are around your child alot, there will be deficiencies because children have a desire to obtain acceptance from their parents by carrying out their will. When this connection is gone or they appease their parents by doing demonic things you end up raising a demon.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
CS
like the guy on the cocaine thread blaming parents.
Naw, son, you using that as a copout becuz you usin that shyt and enjoy the media that promotes it so you dot want noone to point fingers at the media that gives bad impressions to kids and young adults.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i think both parents and kids are to blame. there are great parents , that provide everything for their child, time and love and attention and some kids still manage to be fucc ups. You cant really blame the parents in that regard. But on the other hand there are parents that are simply horrible , irresponsible people that rasie their kids in fucced up enviornments and they contribute to their childs deliquency and or demise. Parents who smoke weed with their kids, parents who are in and out of jail, on drugs, abusive parents, parents who dont stress education and encourage their children to grow up on some racthed shhyt. Many of the kids are fucced at birth and have a high probability to be fucc ups and losers

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, if you are tired of hearing it's the parents fault, get ready to buy a mattress at Sleepy's. There are tons of deadbeat parents, and it is their fault.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
or i blame the lack of a father in the house hold.stfu its only so much a parent can teach a child right from wrong.thats their job its up to the child to choose what he/she what to do.I'm speaking from experience cause i know that my mother raised me the right way.I choose the streets it was nothing mom could do or say to stop me.It might have took prison to change my way of thinking but i could never blame my mother for my choices.80% of the people who say i blame the parents aint been and the situation or around it.

just my thoughts.........:birdman:

yep true

nikkas be scared of doin the right thing so they be finding shyt to blame why they fukked up.
most of my nikkas had choices
couple nikkas never gotta break since birth but most nikkas chose they path
after 13 you cant blame yo parents to me

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
A child's community or support system (peers, friends, neighborhood) have way more influence than parent could have.

The trick is have both a child's support system and parents on the same page.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
I DON'T BLAME PARENTS 100% BUT THEY HAVE TO TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY. IT IS PART OF BEING A PARENT. IT'S PARENTS OUT THERE THAT KNOW WHAT THEIR KIDS DO AND DO NOTHING. I KNOW A LIFE OF CRIME ISN'T FOR ME BECAUSE MY MOMS AIN'T HAVING IT. SHE TOLD ME HERSELF THAT SHE WOULD TURN ME IN BECAUSE SHE AIN'T RAISING NO CRIMINALS. I COULDN'T LOOK HER IN THE FACE FROM BEHIND A GLASS PARTITION.

SHE DAMN NEAR DISOWNED MY SISTER FOR SMOKING WEED. WEEEEED!!!!! SISTER CUT THAT shyt LOOSE WITH THE QUICKNESS. I TREAT MY NIECES AND NEPHEWS THE SAME WAY. I TRY TO HELP KEEP THEM OFF THE POLE AND OUT OF THEM STREETS.

for a boy that want to run the streets thats all the freedom he need.go right ahead in disown and put him out.he was waiting on that to happen

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
The stats say not having a father around is pretty much an uphill battle.

true true but it aint the end of the world

havin a pops is real important
but still at some point
you know if you aint shyt or aint gone be shyt

or dont wanna do shyt to better yourself