I'm tired of being lied to. For real.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
"Friends, kinfolk, whatever... Have lied to me and said it was for my own good."

who else is there :dahell:

Yo, you serious rn? Those are types of people, not amounts. The issue is their subjects, reason, and proximity. I'm not out here thinking my whole life is a lie. Lol.

And you still ain't answer. You said it says something about me instead of them. What do you think it says? A couple of them told me flat out it's that they fear retaliation or consequences. Which is why anyone would lie. But what does it say about ME?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Yo, you serious rn? Those are types of people, not amounts. The issue is their subjects, reason, and proximity. I'm not out here thinking my whole life is a lie. Lol.

And you still ain't answer. You said it says something about me instead of them. What do you think it says? A couple of them told me flat out it's that they fear retaliation or consequences. Which is why anyone would lie. But what does it say about ME?

IDK breh i thought i was clear; I think we speak 2 different languages. Maybe I can't help but wish you well :salute: