I'm tired of being lied to. For real.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Throughout my life, I've been sensitive. For good or bad, for what it's worth. I been honest.

Friends, kinfolk, whatever... Have lied to me and said it was for my own good. Told me that they're scared of what might happen if I knew the truth. All that self preservation to then throw it in my face, pause, on some "this why we don't tell you shìt!".

How am I supposed to operate accordingly when I don't have all the facts? I'm tired of the catch-22. I'm weary of the socially sanctioned imposter syndrome. I keep distance, but I'm incensed when this manipulation comes from people that are supposed to love me.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
OP, Why are they lying to you?

Is because they are just liars and doing what liars do?

Is it, they are concerned about your reaction(s) to the truth?

More details are needed.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You know what I'm tired of? I am tired of @ThrobbingHood constantly staying up my butt. also if they are lying to you tell them how you feel and let them know that you would prefer the truth.

You right. And I address it calmly when I care for the bond. Some people ain't worth it. Just facts.

What got me twisted is that when I water that plant, I often find so much projection and pain in them. Enough to almost love the lie. Almost. I'm weary of seeing people I care about and have the ability to help not reach out to a brother or friend.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
OP, Why are they lying to you?

Is because they are just liars and doing what liars do?

Is it, they are concerned about your reaction(s) to the truth?

More details are needed.

It's a mix. :hubie:

Because I will blackout and ride, but that's actually rare. However, one person that gives me counsel told me that people lie (or generally mistreat me) is because I allow it. And they're right.

I'm not easily manipulated, I'm just shook to address a bold face lie as I can see that actually breaking the liar and throw them into a fit. The combination makes my eyes bleed.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

:wow:

371ed803d8d5aa2e4994195abf58fc14.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Throughout my life, I've been sensitive. For good or bad, for what it's worth. I been honest.

Friends, kinfolk, whatever... Have lied to me and said it was for my own good. Told me that they're scared of what might happen if I knew the truth. All that self preservation to then throw it in my face, pause, on some "this why we don't tell you shìt!".

How am I supposed to operate accordingly when I don't have all the facts? I'm tired of the catch-22. I'm weary of the socially sanctioned imposter syndrome. I keep distance, but I'm incensed when this manipulation comes from people that are supposed to love me.
Seems like borderline traits.

Talk to a therapist Breh.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

You probably like me, think the best of people.
Unwilling to accept facts/history/reality.

Is it possible everybody is a liar?
Self interested?

Next time you talk to someone, listen to their words and think in your mind "THIS IS A FUKKIN LIE. YOU FUKKIN LIAR"

You will find you are correct, more so than not.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
You probably like me, think the best of people.
Unwilling to accept facts/history/reality.

Is it possible everybody is a liar?
Self interested?

Next time you talk to someone, listen to their words and think in your mind "THIS IS A FUKKIN LIE. YOU FUKKIN LIAR"

You will find you are correct, more so than not.

EGUJcnbWkAovGyp