I'm thoroughly unimpressed with Madden this year

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
From a sales perspective...does anyone know how this is doing?

I didn't buy it first time in like 4 yrs..and it just seems like it has less buzz than normal...like nikkas are finally giving up

That 2k14 got the streets talkin tho :wow:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
BREH. For the never say never moment, I'm playing against the broncos in the afc championship, and they chose the play on what would have been a game winning drive for them, where their receiver dropped a wide open pass in the end zone.

EA is fukking done :snoop:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
From a sales perspective...does anyone know how this is doing?

I didn't buy it first time in like 4 yrs..and it just seems like it has less buzz than normal...like nikkas are finally giving up

That 2k14 got the streets talkin tho :wow:

Im noticing the lack of hype around the game as well. I copped it I like it better than last years the run blocking is improved.:obama:

On the other hand the passing is still a problem certain routes are still money, havent seen superhuman Lbs yet though luckily.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I was playing the demo with Seattle, saw Percy Harvin downfield WIDE OPEN, throw a bomb to him...AND IT GETS PICKED OFF BY AN INVISIBLE PACKERS SAFETY. HE WAS INVISIBLE.

This is happening in a Madden game made in 2013.

Invisible defenders :beli:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hadn't played a Madden game since the QB vision cone got taken out. I copped this year because I used to love football games and wanted to feel nostalgia for a while...but this ish is wack. I actually miss the older versions.

Edit: Wtf is up with the PSOne level load times and the slow down when you scroll through news bits...this is somr garbage.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I haven't played a proper Madden since Vick was on the cover. Hopefully i been away long enough to like this one.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They could have always made a NFL game, but not with NFL teams, players, logos, names. Just it sorta sucks to have something, that really doesn't have the names. What they could have done, was do it Fire Pro Wrestling, where you could change the names and logos.
I've always felt like the should have kept making the All Pro games but gave the user community really deep customization packages so that they could re-skin everything from the uniforms to the parking lots and even go so far as to actually be able to rebuild the stadiums. That way, they could concentrate on the nuts and bolts and let some of these artists online "customize" packages and then share them online. The NFL couldn't do shyt about it. Its all user based customization thats online and free. I'm pretty sure there would be a big stink about it once the game was popular and the NFL caught wind, but I think it would be a fight that they would lose.