I'm thoroughly unimpressed with Madden this year

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
It's like they thought all they had to do was change up the presentation a bit. This game feels unfinished. How come every time you score a TD, the guy just stops and stands there in the end zone like a lifeless muhfukka until they cut away to him doing some stupid ass repetitive TD celebration. And how come the "Never Say Never" moment, no matter how big of an asswhoopin I gave out, is some shyt from the other team?

There's other shyt and I just rented this, but goddamn. I buy this shyt every year, and I think I'm bout to pass on this one

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Madden series ever since they fukked over 2k Sports for EXCLUSIVITY, has turned Madden into Madden levels of :flabbynsick:

Truth be told, there is no passion. The NHL series from EA is probably their best franchise right now. Which I cannot blame, because Madden has crammed too much shyt into their product; making it worse. Simplicity is always the best.

Some idea right.
  • Why practice to earn xp points? Its stupid, because if you want to be the next Jerry Rice, sometimes the QB won't throw to you. What practice should do, is in a sense give you a one game boost to your attributes for the game or just for the formation alone.
  • Why even have XP points, when you should rise in attributes for playing good like how they did on the old maddens or lose if be playing like flab nasty.
Madden will always be needed, but they need a timeout now cause this series is :trash:level.

ld707070

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really its the lack of the NFL atmosphere within the game and failure to turn the franchise into a true simulation. The fact the they are just now addressing the running physics is just mind boggling. When we see a NFL broadcast then turn on Madden 25 we see the difference. Not to say it needs to be exact, but it doesn't come close to the real thing. Also the audio (Simms and Nantz) is still bad. Not to say Simms and Nantz are bad but the script is terrible. It leaves too much dead air that can be filled with idle conversation.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
NFL 2k5 :banderas:

That game was so good...anybody know when they can make football games again?

They could have always made a NFL game, but not with NFL teams, players, logos, names. Just it sorta sucks to have something, that really doesn't have the names. What they could have done, was do it Fire Pro Wrestling, where you could change the names and logos.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Game is stiff as fukk this year and they over powered all the backs. Every back is as agile as lesean mccoy
You cant use your 13 skills in this madden it plays completely different its still more realistic then last years arcade style game :manny:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA