I'm Thinking Of Going Back To College (This Is Very CONFLICTING)

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only go back for a "degree" if you're going for something worthwhile, that will increase your career possibilities, or skills for entrepreneurship.
Accounting, Finance, Economics, Civil/Electrical/Chemical/Biomedical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Nursing, etc.
Don't go for something that will be of little-to-no help as an adult.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Only go back for a "degree" if you're going for something worthwhile, that will increase your career possibilities, or skills for entrepreneurship.
Accounting, Finance, Economics, Civil/Electrical/Chemical/Biomedical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Nursing, etc.
Don't go for something that will be of little-to-no help as an adult.

breh wants go spend bread to get some BS fitness cert and then drop bread for a history degree
:mjlol:

I always say if cats dont know what they want to do just get a Business Management Degree. You can literally apply it at ANY company, and stack your bread so you will have capital to eventually do your own thing.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
If dude had to make this thread he isn't built for STEM. STEM isn't for everyone and that isn't a knock to OP.

If not stem, something that will payoff and has some sort of job security. OP doesn't need to go into debt for a nutrition degree or kinesiology unless he knows for sure what he'll do with it. Not worth the waste of money.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh wants go spend bread to get some BS fitness cert and then drop bread for a history degree
:mjlol:

I always say if cats dont know what they want to do just get a Business Management Degree. You can literally apply it at ANY company, and stack your bread so you will have capital to eventually do your own thing.

That what I did at first in CC. Now I'm switching to HBCU next fall for law degree. Then law school, then so on.

CC is cool but their no growth at all, To be honest I have so many things lined up that school is the secondary fall back plan, hopefully I will never need to use my degree. Second cats out their are sorry as shyt going to school four years while not working at all FOH. When the real world hit they going to be hurt so bad. By time I finish all my schooling I will be making 50k just off finding better jobs. The next job I'm trying to grab is 19$ hour. In 2 years I'll be in management positions just off hard work and knowing people, shyt not as hard as cats make it seem. So the end goal for me is to be 27 with law degree, blue-collar job experience ,white-collar job experience, small business owner, management experience, debt paid off by military after I go in at 25 with my signing bonus.

That the fallback plan if I don't become famous music producer, which I probably will since I have the gift.

It's just hard work , no sleep, more hard work.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im going back next year after i get my income tax....idk if i should just finish my bachelors at an online university, or just transfer to a CC since im already core complete and graduate after 15 hours.
A community college doesn't yield a bachelors degree, only an associates. If you have all your gen ed's, then you need to just find a 4 year college.