I'm sure the coli playas have faced this situation...chime in

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
you didnt have to say all that; i was just kidding anyway. you don't know me :manny:

:whoa:

Nah, I didn't mean it like that babe.

I meant in terms of my thinking and the way I pay
attention to things. I mean I would already know if
you were feeling me....and my friend...

And, I'm not about to let you eat off me, so basically yeah
I would block but you wouldn't know it:youngsabo:

Females.....can't live with us or kill us

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
dont throw homegiirl in the bushes unless you feeling a strong vibe from the other bisch cause the girl who set the shyt up is already telling all her friends that you are dating cause hoes be crazy like that

This is what I figured breh :wow:
Girls are very territorial

I'm saying she done marked her territory already to her friends. :skip:

just said the same thing :wow:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I've been in situations like this. And honestly, if your game is tight, you can pull off whatever move you want. I would make sure you bag chick #1 . If u pipe he down good, she will go brag to her other homegirls on the good job that you did. Then her homegirls will want the D too. :myman: As long as u keep it trill and be up front, u can fucc 2 bytches from the same click. There ain't no restrictions on good game, mouthpiece and manipulation. That izm is that izm :salute:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
welp this thread is completely wrapped up, this is a classic case of "case closed" mods close this thread. make a new one to tell us about how you screw this situation up.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
welp this thread is completely wrapped up, this is a classic case of "case closed" mods close this thread. make a new one to tell us about how you screw this situation up.

wasnt necessary breh :mjpls:

what yall dont realize is I truly think I could even pull a threesome off with this.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
wasnt necessary breh :mjpls:

what yall dont realize is I truly think I could even pull a threesome off with this

yeah but what you don't realize is what you truly think is probably complete horse shyt. you can speak as "true" as you want but your idea of truth is way fukking off.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
:pachaha:

Get to know the original girl a little bit more before you try to
run through her and her friends. I'm telling you, this is a headache
you can prevent.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:yawn: its bed time for me
clearly you need some goddamn sleep youre on here starting threads talking about "i got a girls number and we planned to meet up then i saw a picture of her friend, i think i can parlay this into a threesome brehs." :snoop:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I've been in situations like this. And honestly, if your game is tight, you can pull off whatever move you want. I would make sure you bag chick #1 . If u pipe he down good, she will go brag to her other homegirls on the good job that you did. Then her homegirls will want the D too. :myman: As long as u keep it trill and be up front, u can fucc 2 bytches from the same click. There ain't no restrictions on good game, mouthpiece and manipulation. That izm is that izm :salute:

These hoes ain't friends if this type of shyt is happening.

Down here, this would be a First 48 Episode in the making
:snoop:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
motherfukker on an online forum asking for dating advice, gets told he prolly shouldn't go down that route, claims we dont know what we are talking about and he will turn the situation into a threesome. classic case of delusional narcissist on the internet, mods close this thread.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
clearly you need some goddamn sleep youre on here starting threads talking about "i got a girls number and we planned to meet up then i saw a picture of her friend, i think i can parlay this into a threesome brehs." :snoop:
Keep settling for handjobs breh :heh:

I've reached a point where I can set my sights a little further :salute: