I'm sure the coli playas have faced this situation...chime in

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
1. You meet a girl at an event and get the digits. You get to talking and realize that she's digging you more than you even thought.

2. One day she says she wishes you were with her somewhere (a house party for instance) and you mention something about your friend(s) basically wondering if she'd have a girl(s) for your team to get with too.

3. She says yes and eventually you see some of the friends shes working with as she texts you a picture.

4. You become interested in a friend of hers based off the picture :youngsabo:

Here's the dilemma: If she was to invite you to chill with her and her posse in the future or vice versa... do you cross that line and try to get at one of the friends instead of her hoping one of your nikkas catch her. Or are you locked in with the girl that you initially met? Better yet...if the spot you go to has even MORE girls that spark your interest (if its a BBQ or party for example) do you desert them girls and try to do your ting?

I mean I dont consider myself locked down obviously...I aint no chump and know that I can navigate through the situation without much difficulty. But if the girls really feeling you...whats stopping her from messing with your game and spreading rumours or sumn. Plus theres risk involved that you may get none of em :yeshrug:. THen again, she may consider it a chase especially if other girls at the gathering seem to be feeling you.

How do yall approach these situations?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Your never "locked in" with a girl you just met :ufdup:

she will most likely cock block you though. best way to handle it is to quickly put her in the friend zone

then see what that friends thang smell like :shaq:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Never made anything official so I'd say branch out to the other females then.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
dont throw homegiirl in the bushes unless you feeling a strong vibe from the other bisch cause the girl who set the shyt up is already telling all her friends that you are dating cause hoes be crazy like that

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
breh you already fukked. But if she a dumb bytch you might have a chance through the backdoor. A lot of females like to talk and if ya dikk game right (pause) and you beat that puss up 'till she tap then she might bring words of ya pipe game back to her friends making them curious :steviej: . That's the only possible angle I can see you working but again she got to be a bird. Smart chics don't share shyt when they getting great pipe

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
1. You meet a girl at an event and get the digits. You get to talking and realize that she's digging you more than you even thought.

2. One day she says she wishes you were with her somewhere (a house party for instance) and you mention something about your friend(s) basically wondering if she'd have a girl(s) for your team to get with too.

Naw, this is not something I do...simply because I don't know what my neeas might have baking at any given moment.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
dont throw homegiirl in the bushes unless you feeling a strong vibe from the other bisch cause the girl who set the shyt up is already telling all her friends that you are dating cause hoes be crazy like that

Read, read and re-read, @Nudie

Women ain't like men when it comes to the opposite sex.
Yall can all toss the same girls and smoke a blunt afterwards
trading stories and shyt.

You would leave trail of bullshyt if you try this shyt. Now if you
a don't give a fukk type dude, then do you :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
oh man this is embarrassing to read.

lol its some chick you just met, every girl is fair game.

This reminds me though of a time when i was like 18. I met this ratchet chick and we kicked it a bit. Anyways she had a cousin and asked if i had a homeboy so we could all kick it together. Her cousin was :ohlawd: status. At the end of the night me and my boy both asked for her number. I was the one with the car so the cousin was obviously more attracted to me. I started kicking it with the cousin after and we dated for a short while. Anyways we were young so it wasn't that serious between me and the other girl...I did end up smashing both doe.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
oh man this is embarrassing to read.

lol its some chick you just met, every girl is fair game.

This reminds me though of a time when i was like 18. I met this ratchet chick and we kicked it a bit. Anyways she had a cousin and asked if i had a homeboy so we could all kick it together. Her cousin was :ohlawd: status. At the end of the night me and my boy both asked for her number. I started kicking it with the cousin after. Anyways we were young so it wasn't that serious...I did end up smashing both doe.

:lolbron:

you probably was real slick with it tho
i bet you nobody knew shyt, right ? :youngsabo:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
breh you already fukked. But if she a dumb bytch you might have a chance through the backdoor. A lot of females like to talk and if ya dikk game right (pause) and you beat that puss up 'till she tap then she might bring words of ya pipe game back to her friends making them curious :steviej: . That's the only possible angle I can see you working but again she got to be a bird. Smart chics don't share shyt when they getting great pipe

In which way am I fukked though...the initial girl doesnt know I am considering her friends :leostare:

I'm seeing mixed reactions though. Some saying to ignore the trap, others more realistically saying that I shouldnt try to flip it :ehh: