I'm sorry but I'm just absolutely not watching ANY of the Star wars computer animated shyt to understand their tv shows

Daps
Just don’t watch breh I’m positive you won’t miss anything. Since they fumbled mando season 3 so bad I realized that Disney will never live up to the expectations that we have. Everything is mid with barely any creative risk, they got to sell you these star wars toys you know?

Heh, Love Samuel L. Jackson but I didn’t even bother with Secret Wars and wasn’t surprised with its critical reception.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
...but they'll introduce a character that's SO IMPORTANT and fans will be like "OMFG GOD THATS THE JABBERWOCKY NEBUCHADNEZZAR :mindblown: I can't believe it..."

:mjlol: THIS....

I JUST TOOK IT AS
WE'RE OLDER THAN THESE nikkaS
SO THEY GREW UP WATCHING
THOSE CARTOONS...

DEFINITELY fukkED UP
THAT THEY TURNED AROUND
AND STARTED INSERTING THAT shyt
INTO LIVE ACTION PROJECTS.

:camby:I TRIED TO WATCH CLONES WARS
ON DISNEY PLUS ABOUT A YR AGO
TO SEE WTF THESE CHARACTERS WERE
AND CUT THAT shyt OFF AFTER
10 MINUTES.
:devil:
:evil:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your loss. :yeshrug:

The Clone Wars is essential to understanding not only the Disney era of Star Wars, but also providing important context to the prequels.

Reminds me I still have to finish the last two seasons of Rebels.

Haven't watched Bad Batch yet.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Bad batch
Clone wars
Rebels
Etc..

I'm not reading the books either.

It's actually WORSE than marvel expecting you to watch every movie to get context. Clone wars has seven fukking seasons of 20 episodes. Nah breh. Plus the animation style is wack as shyt...but they'll introduce a character that's SO IMPORTANT and fans will be like "OMFG GOD THATS THE JABBERWOCKY NEBUCHADNEZZAR :mindblown: I can't believe it..."

:dahell: I mean he looks cool, whatever...

star wars is wild with this shyt. I just saw a 2 hour 25 minute podcast titled "Ashoka primer list" like damn, the pre show context cliff notes is almost Oppenheimer length???

Can I just not care and enjoy your show? Why does MCU get all the heat for this when star wars is way worse?
Here you go , everything explained in half an hour. Thank me later

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
You shouldn't have to watch Wandavision to understand Multiverse of Madness. Same with Loki and anything Kang related. Make self contained movies and shows.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
You shouldn't have to watch Wandavision to understand Multiverse of Madness. Same with Loki and anything Kang related. Make self contained movies and shows.
I started watching multiverse of madness and quickly realized I had to go back and watch wandavision.. fukk that.. never finished watching either