I'm Sorry, But I Do Not Find Kyla Pratt Sexy.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Kyla's cool......But i never understood how cats would chose her over the more attractive jennifer Freeman.

efgegbe.jpg

jfreeman0213.jpg
she'd beat kyla from the neck up. but from the neck down she'd get
:deadrose:

That 808

Your Mom's "Friend"
Daps
Not sure how Jennifer Freeman looks now, but she would have definitely got saved...

:win:

YBE

Banned
Daps
:rudy: [YOUTUBE]N5I80JmEQuI[/YOUTUBE] nikkaz act look this bytch aint attractive look at that, face legs, big ol titties and thighs. That being said she seem like yo typical LA bytch and she did take An L with the baby daddy

thats the first time i seen her where she looks like a grown woman.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
she's not even all that either. The older she get, the less attractive she becomes. Her prime was in You Got Serve.

co sign nikkaz think its 03-05 that bytch looks stupid burnt out she 26 looks she in her mid 30's
6442a586.jpg

66476aaa.jpg
look this frail looking bytch, she she look one tweeking looking bytches on Figueroa on the hoe stroll now.

nikkaz saying raven got better face :wtf:, its hurts me to say this because that use to be my bytch especially when she dropped them pounds and was looking scrumptious on wendy williams
RAVEN-PLUMPING.gif
but she hit rock bottom and she let them cacs bleach her dome and she looking like this now
raven-symone-290.jpg
:huhldup:

and i never had nikkaz go out they way to co sign spirit over kyla, even though i always felt spirit was under rated and attractive so :yeshrug: