I'm sorry brehs, but this woman look like Tom Brady in the face to me.

Daps

I didn't even bother responding to him. I wouldn't even bring it up except for the fact that this fool @Morethan1 follows me around the coli, trying to tell people that I hate women just cause I don't simp. And I'm like... dude, you got some nerve to talk about somebody, when you was literally putting your hands on women :what: I've never hit a woman in my life and never will.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I didn't even bother responding to him. I wouldn't even bring it up except for the fact that this fool @Morethan1 follows me around the coli, trying to tell people that I hate women just cause I don't simp. And I'm like... dude, you got some nerve to talk about somebody, when you was literally putting your hands on women :what: I've never hit a woman in my life and never will.

Follow you around?

nikka I haven't made 100 post in the last month

Shut the fukk up I'm watching play-in games

Again post my threads

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't fully get this reference, but bytch definitely looks like one of those homely bytches on game of thrones. LMAO

Robb Stark got killed because he didn’t honor his agreement with Walder Frey. He needed to pass by Walder Frey’s lands and he wouldn’t let Robb through unless he married one of his daughters and all of Walder’s daughters were ugly as sin :mjlol: so Robb forced his uncle to do it. Turns out though Walder had one pretty daughter out of 12 butterfaces :ehh:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This the prettiest white woman baller ever..
:mjpls:
c-web-clients-ctfumbraco-tmp-lobo-espn-photo.jpg
[/url]
online photo hosting free

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
kkz10o6i9asc1.gif

Sexy ass legs that sturdy chin (Camron)

I noticed her nice chin (sturdy chin)
I approached her, slight grin, white Timbs

Raw never a regret!!!
I'd def break her back...but not over the Twin Towers in Chicago Sky tho...but she is fukkable and ya kids gon be tall