I'm so thankful for gamepass and here's why

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Microsoft will need to increase their first party output before I sub to this service. I like the concept though.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Microsoft will need to increase their first party output before I sub to this service. I like the concept though.
I believe we all have been gamers for too long to subscribe to what you just said, it's just asinine. Nintendo gets praise for it's variety in titles and Sony gets praise for it's 1st party. Gamepass does it all and if you think only 1st party games are worth your time I could understand that if you're 18 or less. Every generation has AAA games, should I have never played Metroid and just waited for other M?

My point is you need to try games out because you don't know what you'll like. You lying to yourself if you think otherwise. This isn't cellphones where shytty games are plentiful and who cares. This is console where people pay to play, so it better be good or nobody will play it. Gamepass delivers guaranteed because every genre is covered (Tru Story)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Gamepass only matters in world with no new games to play

If you brothers had first party killer titles you wouldn’t even waste your time with that backlog 15 year old game nonsense

Just stop
I dont think you nor the two people who dapped this have even finished returnal. Casuals:mjlol: