I'm so lonely...

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Nobody wants just someone. Well at least I don't. It's very easy to find undesirable men to hang out with but that doesn't count. Being alone >>>>>> just being around some1 u don't really like.
So u want attractive friends only

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
So u want attractive friends only
No, no attraction is necessary for friendship. But the number of single grown men looking to be platonic friends and nothing more is null. If i met a guy who wanted to just hang out and go to the zoo, dinner , movies, etc. and NEVER tried to get sexual or overstep his boundaries he could look like a gargoyle for all i care

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
No, no attraction is necessary for friendship. But the number of single grown men looking to be platonic friends and nothing more is null. If i met a guy who wanted to just hang out and go to the zoo, dinner , movies, etc. and NEVER tried to get sexual or overstep his boundaries he could look like a gargoyle for all i care
:mjlol: mean ass

:hubie: just saying don't neg me

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Then find a gay friend

Jesus you went it all

Scust

Neg

:smile:
Fredb