I'm so lonely...

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Is it really that hard finding someone if you're a female??? :mindblown::dahell:
Absolutely not. I was at Popeyes when I made that thread and walked home from there. Got hit on 3 times. Men come in abundance but they're usually time wasters. For some reason I didn't specify that I was talking moreso platonic relationships..moreso friends but I went back and read this and saw that I put couples

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Absolutely not. I was at Popeyes when I made that thread and walked home from there. Got hit on 3 times. Men come in abundance but they're usually time wasters. For some reason I didn't specify that I was talking moreso platonic relationships..moreso friends but I went back and read this and saw that I put couples

So you just want to find friends??? :dahell:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I work too much to talk with anyone but if I didn't work I wouldn't have a place to lay my head.

I made a mistake and came out on a Saturday night and saw all these couples

I'm Finna take my lonely ass back home
This is why living in cities like LA, NYC, and DC can be extremely hard and you must come with a plan. That city ain't loving to no BM or BW.

Most dudes your age just aren't serious due to a myriad of reasons and money is usually the copprate.