I'm so hurt right now.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I wonder why she doesn't talk to her BD this way :sas1:

Just reflecting on it, I'm thinking she wanted me to beat her ass. She was legit asking for it. and I ain't never slap anybody before, don't even know how to throw a slap, and I was so pissed I was probably just gonna go with a straight right.

Hey if that works for him that's they thing hey whatever floats ya boat.

But I ain't trying end up in jail out of state cause my hands nice lol.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Wow. IDK what so say. You tried to make her your jumpoff and you became her's. Everybody plays the fool sometime. Take the L and the lesson and move on.

That's true. but damn. she was damn near like my best friend how fukked up is that lol. and it's gonna take a sec for me to recover. I mean, think about it like this. If we weren't cool, she could have just not ever called me after she left birmingham, we've been speaking for years...but yeah you probably right.

Daps
Cmon now friends fukk up alot. Some small fukk ups some big fukk ups. and I'm going to address this no doubt. but you don't throw years away over a night.
well i am going by what you fonted and i didn't see a place where you mentioned you had a friendship. i saw where you mentioned a sexual history, knowing her for a long time, her being extremely nasty to you for no reason and her having an abusive relationship with her BF. that doesn't really sound like a friendship? i hope it works out for you though because its clear what she did really hurt you