400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
documented facts :sas2:
mastdeath.jpg

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
:dead:

Breh, you're gonna fukk up your marriage:mjlol:

No way could I live with my ex, that I already was fukking while IN a relationship with my now Wife, and not fukk her periodically when my Wife leaves or pisses me off:wow:

You're either crazy or a genius........but either way,

get them divorce papers ready:mjpls:

my wife works looong hours and i get off work at 2:30 in the afternoon, so it's just me and my ex in the house...she's been good so far with keeping her distance and doing her own thing and leaving me alone but i know it's coming, evnetually she'll want some dikk and thats when things get tricky..she some how convinced my wife she's completely over me and is seeing someone and that my wife has nothing to worry about, i know its all BS but whatever..i dont know if ill have the strength to turn her down when that time comes..

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
my wife works looong hours and i get off work at 2:30 in the afternoon, so it's just me and my ex in the house...she's been good so far with keeping her distance and doing her own thing and leaving me alone but i know it's coming, evnetually she'll want some dikk and thats when things get tricky..she some how convinced my wife she's completely over me and is seeing someone and that my wife has nothing to worry about, i know its all BS but whatever..i dont know if ill have the strength to turn her down when that time comes..

:wow:

I would be tempted to fukk my ex if she was living in the same house as me and my Wife, Im not even gonna lie:heh:

Ima scumbag anyways, so I know I would fukk and just keep it secret:yeshrug:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
:wow:

I would be tempted to fukk my ex if she was living in the same house as me and my Wife, Im not even gonna lie:heh:

Ima scumbag anyways, so I know I would fukk and just keep it secret:yeshrug:

im more worried about my wife and my ex fukkin cause they both like women which is why i think my wife let her stay here..both bi..i know sooner or later ima come home to some muff divin

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
got my ex pregnant while with my girlfriend who then became my wife..we both decided to let her move in, she's currently 4 months pregnant...not trying to have child support wacking my check so we'll just all live together..will work out better in the long run, we hope.

serious2.gif

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do some of you have problems with the real world? tinder this, tinder that, tinder has become stock advice. The guy wants to stop a habit that has been caused by being online yet you want him to cure it by still being online.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
got my ex pregnant while with my girlfriend who then became my wife..we both decided to let her move in, she's currently 4 months pregnant...not trying to have child support wacking my check so we'll just all live together..will work out better in the long run, we hope.

The chances are low. Very low. Very very..

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
wtf