I'm sick of beating off

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
1. Love yourself, Bro. Ain't no woman going to make your life complete. You were born alone, you will die alone

2. Get your ass in the gym

3. Throw those baggy as clothes in your wardrobe in the trash and get some body fitting clothes.

4. Talk to some hoes, but not with the intention of trying to fukk them, but just to get comfortable talking to them

5. Once you comfortable around women, and truly comfortable, you're not going to need any game cos your instincts should now naturally come through

6. Join Tinder and get stuck in

7. Go eat my nig

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Its about how you value yourself as a man and the seed of life you carry. When you understand who you are aint no more seed wasting. The benefits when you stop doing it are immediately noticeable. After a month or so you won't want to turn back. When you lose seed to the addiction you are losing strength that you'll need to fulfill your role as a man and guide the next generation after you.

Identify what you're trying to escape using the temporary pleasure and confront it. You can do anything you set your mind to do.

Last edited:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
g7IsB.gif

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its about how you value yourself as a man and the seed of life you carry. When you understand who you are aint no more seed wasting. The benefits when you stop doing it are immediately noticeable. After a month or so you won't want to turn back. When you lose seed to the addiction you are losing strength that you'll need to fulfill your role as a man and guide the next generation after you.

Identify what you're trying to escape using the temporary pleasure and confront it. You can do anythig you set your mind to do.

Whenever I miss for daily or in some cases twice daily beating off session,my balls start to hurt. My balls at least need to be drained very often ,better into a girls mouth,or p*ssy but failing that, the hand will have to do.