IM ROLLIN UP ANOTHER ONE STARIN OUT DIS WINDOW WINDOW WINDOW WINDOWWWWWWWW

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
damn now that i think about it, when how fly dropped i was actually fukkin wit these nikkas

this shyt they droppin now is :snooze:

this is actually when i used to remember the words to they songs

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
charmander thank you breh... for bringing me back to a classic. This is one of my fav tapes of all time, the time it was released embodied the fly/stoner era of rap. this pretty much summed up my lifestyle at the time and was my soundtrack. love this cd esp this song. they cant ever make anything like it again. this type of piff happens once in a lifetime how fly 2 will prolly be dope but wont be on this level. not to mention they were both hungry with a point to prove on this one

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
This is without a doubt my favorite record on the tape. I get in a real amped, but focused zone when I play this song loud as shyt before goin or doin something.This song was such inspirational piff I fukks with the sample just as heavy. Smokey with the smooth ass vocals.
[YOUTUBE]eGTo9I0P6hU[/YOUTUBE]

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
i forgot how much i used to play this album. shyt was :ahh: this was always my favorite track.

genesis09

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tape was gold no doubt but lets not act like Spitta hasnt been putting in mad work since. :rudy: In fact he is a way better emcee now while Wiz on the other hand :deadrose: