I'm rewatching Breaking Bad

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
You might be right but one of his guys had mastered that shyt but got murked for being seen at that murder scene..fat chemist could have been protected better since his role was to copy the formulary and be the cook...first sign of trouble Gus should have bought the formular from the crehs

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Lydia? :dwillhuh:

Low-key I think part of the moral of the show is that Walt has been a creep his entire life. Social conditioning just kept him from employing it in societally destructive ways.
Yeah
She'd scary as hell but dangerous
And has weird quirks

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Was Gus bringing chicken to the hospital for the DEA that big of a distraction. I can't see how Mike was able to get to the surviving twin. As the entire place was crawling with cops and agents.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Was Gus bringing chicken to the hospital for the DEA that big of a distraction. I can't see how Mike was able to get to the surviving twin. As the entire place was crawling with cops and agents.

Breh I definitely noticed how unrealistic that scene was but you watch Breaking Bad too carefully there's a lot of shyt like that. :lolbron:

I mean no way Walt is able to completely fukk around like that in the hood of that guy's car right before it blows up and no one notices. No way Jack and the White Supremacists are able to waltz into a rival gang's crib and shoot it all up while taking no casualties. No way Gus and company able to poison almost all the able-bodied men in a cartel headquarters without 3x as many gunmen who never touched the wine ready to take off their heads as payback.

It's better if you think of the entire series as if they were fantasy characters with certain subtle superpowers and just suspend disbelief for a bit. Doesn't take away from the quality of the show at all - the writing is so incredible and how much they get you to forget how unrealistic it is is part of the skill.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
So I'm up to season 5 of my rewatch and just want to share some thoughts...

So it's still a classic, just 5/5 all around, one of the greatest of all time

The hate for Skyler is unwarranted, hating her was an incel battle cry before we knew what an incel was. Don't get me wrong, she has her moments and she's no saint but the hate is over the top

After finally watching BCS, the final scene involving Gus and Hector hits completely different. Nacho's death was the first death of the main cartel characters. The death of Gus and Hector was the bookend of that. The cartel storyline was so fleshed out between two different shows. Knowing the full cartel history from BCS made revisiting that final scene Gus and Hector scene that much more impactful.

I'm not up to it yet but we all know the final villains were the Nazi bikers. If BB was made today would they still be able to use Nazi's considering the current climate of US politics and how the sadly seems being a nazi is accepted by half this country