I'm ready to admit I can't get this name over....

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
X-Ray had his own stable too. :mjpls:

*humps the ramp while walking down to the ring*

*snatches the mic*

You went from being in main events to being pete gas status liggins, err I mean cherry kiwi discount. When I changed my name to archbishop and changed it back I had the women in a cosmic swirl of disorder. I didn't have to sniff the pee stains off of their period draws or their aaaaaarm...piiiiits to do it either....JACK!!!! :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I got everything I ever wanted and I'll never give that baaaaaaaack :noah:

Oh I know you hate that fact :umad: but you ain't gotta talk to me like that I said you ain't gotta to me like that :pacspit:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I feel like I need a name change. Capitol is too generic. I should have been more creative when I made this shyt :smh:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Snitchin Liggins got a nice ring to it...make a red hat your avi too

Or you could go with LiggyPoo...:yeshrug:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I feel like I need a name change. Capitol is too generic. I should have been more creative when I made this shyt :smh:

:ufdup:

This is Liggins ? I thought this was a female.

:why:

its not the name

you just ain't shyt

now tie ya shoes bytch

:umad:

Snitchin Liggins got a nice ring to it...make a red hat your avi too

Or you could go with LiggyPoo...:yeshrug:

:belip:

That was ONE time and dude got his job back by the way. With back pay. :jawalrus:

LiggyPoo? :scusthov: I see why Double wears the pants in the family. Besides, I've already got a new name that will be debuting shortly so hold on to your hats and weaves ladies and gents. You're a smart one though Thicky so I want to see if you can pick out the reference that I based my name on.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I would give away all my coli cash for an actually good name because I got nothing :to:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Liggy is a good pet name and I appreciate the public show of affection. :obama:

But as a screename? :aicmon: This one isn't even bad. Just not appreciated. :smh:

And both you and @ClassyME didn't get over as trolls. Now Token, she did the Hogan leg drop on these simps. :whew:

With a name like Killawill you can only go up. :leostare:

You're not the first. It's an insult to the Armed Forces though. I work for TSA. Only deployment I face is to a different terminal.

X-Ray had his own stable too. :mjpls:

It's me breh. I went from top 10 to not mentioned at all. Even Sierra Mist's posts is better than yours. :why:
I noticed you been droppin my name a lot today. That won't get you over. Sorry. *riri

Last edited by a moderator:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Liggy...It's been almost a month, time to throw this SN into the bushes too. :beli:

vaDNhMg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Liggy...It's been almost a month, time to throw this SN into the bushes too. :beli:

vaDNhMg

:rudy:

Colitrieintenuent, ehreb uber eiben der vohlker est der namen ibenschaft and grandurken ein Liggenz. Fraulaidenvermenworkz, steinklasterkaust mein dikkenutz, shietzen. Gratentudentag mein assless schnutzel.

:kissyface: