I'm pretty much done with Marvel at this point.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
First Boseman passes.
Then Letitia Wright gets attacked for no reason by black people for not wanting to get vaccinated.
Then dumb ass people shytted on Wakanda Forever before seeing it and it's the one MCU movie that did the most with their star not in it.
Then it gets constantly ignored.
Then Teyonah Parris is forced to be in a poorly written "The Marvel's" movie that shouldn't have been made to begin with.
Then Samuel L Jackson is forced to be in another sloppy Disney + TV show.
Then Johnathan Majors is forced to be in a weak ass Ant-Man movie.
Then he gets railroaded and fired from Marvel.
And I forgot about Iron Heart getting pushed back like Stephen A's hairline.
I also forget about the Eternals only black character being a gay bed buck.

You see where I'm going with this...

White and black casual and comic book nerds have been repeating the word "woke" for like 4 years now. WOKE has become code for we want white male leads and that's it. We don't care how old they are or how goofy they look. Just be white and just be male.

nikkas talking that woke shyt when there was a time when white actors put on blackface to portray black people. They've played Indians, Asians and Arabs for decades.

The United States is the most diverse country on earth, yet the non white population has been brainwashed into thinking it should only be white people on the screen, specifically white males. Black Panther couldn't even get made without a white male sidekick.

fukk all that. I'm sick of this racist ass country and the ignorant ass citizens that live in it. I'm not wasting anymore energy on these Marvel movies.

And the irony of it all, was a black actor pushed for RDJ to get the role of Tony Stark, then fukked him over when the producers reneged on the contract.

With that being said.. there is no more #marvelset. fukk em all.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
goodbye-farewell.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Does that mean you'll post less and stop bytching and whining?

I been stopped posting in here like that. I killed my official MCU thread. Didn't really comment on anything related to phase 5,6,7.

I said my peace.

At the end of the day, Marvel and Disney are using black people and women as scapegoats for their lack of creativity, shytty CGI and bad scripts/plots.

Bringing back RDJ is a clear pander to white people and comic c00ns.